Chapter 11

Chapter 11

*Natalie's POV*

"Where is he?" Harry asked.

"I don't know! I tried to call him and he didn't pick up the phone! I haven't seen him all day." I explained.

"It's okay, I mean, he can go out and maybe forgot his phone or something. Why are you so worried?" Harry asked. I looked down at my lap, they didn't know about Tony, and that he is after me.

"Can we just find him??" I asked, changing the topic, kinda.

"Alright, alright. Where is the last place you saw him?" Harry asked.

"Infront of your hotel, he dropped me there." I answered.

"Did he tell you where he was going to?" Harry asked.

"No." I answered. Did he? He didn't.

"There is nothing to worry about, Nat. Calm down. Maybe he is home?" Harry said again.

"Can I go home?" I asked, trying to avoid that topic. They all nodded and we stood up and headed out. I didn't know what to do, or what not to do. I know Tony is out there somewhere and I still didn't make up my mind.

Is either my sister, or going with him.

Erica...

I felt my heart melt, what have he done to my little sister?

"Natalie, are you alright?" Harry asked me.

"Yeah, just tired." I lied, or it was actually the truth. I'm tried of everything! Of life.

Why can't I just be happy for like 2 seconds??

I grabbed Harry's hand tight, and came close to him as we walked out of the crowd.

I noticed that we weren't walking towards Harry's car, but to Niall's car. He was leaning against his grey Range Rover with his hands in his pockets.

"Harry, what's wrong?" I asked.

"You have to go with him." He said, sounded sad and angry.

"Why?" I asked. Not that I don't mind going with Niall, just curious why he wants me to go with him.

"I'm going with Louis, and Eleanor, but don't worry, I will come by you." He said and gave me a hug.

"Hey." I said to Niall.

"Hi." He said simply.

He opened the car for me and I went in, the ride was quiet, until Niall said something that shocked me.

"What did he do?" Niall asked, holding his eyes on the road.

"Who did what" I asked confused.

"What did Michael do??" He asked.

"Natalie. I'm not blind. I saw you how afraid you were in there." Niall said.

"He did nothing." I answered, and by that, he reminded silent.

"Does he have something I don't have??" Niall asked. And I knew what he meant.

"Niall-"

"For reals Nat. What does Harry have that I don't? Is it the tattoos? That he can sing better? That he-"

"No, Niall! I love you, but I love him too.." I said the last part as a whisper.

"But who do you love the most?" He asked. And I didn't answer him.

"As I thought." He said disappointed

"Niall-"

"We are here." He said and parked the car infront of my flat. He got out and opened the door for me.

"Harry said that I have to stay with you until he comes back." He said, he said "harry" clear and loud. I just nodded and opened the door.

"Micheal??!!" I called out, but no answer. I sighed.

"I'm up here!!" I heard someone say upstairs. I sighed of relief.

"He was home after all." Niall said.

"Niall, I'm sorry." I apologized, but I don't know what for. For loving him and Harry?

"No it's okay, don't be sorry for me. Be sorry for the feelings you are hiding." He said and with that, he left.

I rubbed my face with my hands.

"Michael!" I yelled out.

"Get your ass down here!!" I yelled again.

"Ugh!" I growled and walked towards to the staircase.

"Michael, when I come up there, I will kick your ass up." I warned him, but still, no answer.

I saw a shadow walking by the kitchen. I rolled my eyes knowing that it was Michael playing with me.

I walked towards the kitchen, but when I reached there, there was no one there.

"Michael, this isn't funny alright?" I said, I lazily turned around and someone covered my mouth. I was about to scream but held myself when I realized who it was.

"You son of a bitch, how dare you scare me like that?!" I yelled at him.

"Shh." He said.

"Shh my ass!" I yelled again.

"I thought you were upstairs??" I said confused.

"There is someone here, and he is upstairs." Michael said.