Chapter 8

'Natalie, ooooh, Natalie.'' I heard the voice coming closer. I was hiding in my closet, hugging my knees, quietly crying, scared for life.

''I know you're here. Come out, come out, wherever you're.'' He said again, this time, the voice was so close to me.

I heard footsteps coming closer and closer. It suddenly stopped. My heart was beating double as fast. Suddenly the closet - doors flew wide open and he was standing right in front of me.

''Bo!'' He said.

''AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!'' I screamed and sat down.

''Its just a dream.'' I whispered to myself and breathed heavily  I looked around me and saw that it was still dark. I look over my clock and it said '05.45'.

Great, 8 hours left.

I grabbed my phone and saw tons of text messages and calls from the boys, Eva as well.

They were asking me where I was and that I was alright. I didn't answer one of them, I will do it later.

 I couldn't get back to sleep so I just decided to just wake up early today.  I stood up and I saw my curtains where a bit apart. I walked towards it to draw the curtains together, but I noticed something. Actually, someone, standing across the streets. With black cloths, it seemed like the person was spying on me. I blinked few times, and the suddenly the person was gone. I took a deep breath and told myself that I was just imagining stuff. I quickly  draw the curtains together and headed to the bathroom. 

I tripped out of my cloths and went to the shower. I turned on the water and let the hot water hit my skin. I closed my eyes as my muscles quickly relaxed. 

Should I go?

Should I stay?

If I go, I can risk to get killed. I know Tony, and he isn't merciful  If something doesn't go his way, he will kill someone, and in this case, im sure that its me who gets killed.

If I stay, I can be with the boys and Micheal. They will probably protect me, but what about Jane? I can't let that bastard have my sister!

I have another problem though.

Niall and Harry.

I know, they know, everyone knows, that I have to choose one of them. But, I don't know who. I love them both. I still didn't forgive them for what they did to me last year. They tortured me for weeks. But I did steal the box, I wasn't guilty, I must admit. And they also did save my life, so I'm totally confused about the whole situation. 

* Thud!*

I quickly turned off the water and listened closely. Why am I suddenly seeing and hearing things? I'm being paranoid. 

I step out of the shower as the cold air hit my naked body. I warp a towel around my body and looked at myself on the mirror.

My dark brown hair got out of color and it got shorter. 

My tanned skin wasn't as flawless as it was before. 

Why did this happen to me? What have I done to deserve this?

I went to my room and changed my cloths to sweatpants and a t shirt and tied my hair in a messy bond. 

I heard that the TV was on down stairs, before I freaked out, I suddenly realized that I wasn't alone in this house, Micheal was here. I smiled at the thought. But why was he up 6 in the morning? I walked out of the room and down the hall. I saw the guest room's door was open and saw Micheal laying on the bed, sleeping peacefully. He looked like a baby, haha. 

Wait a minute.

If Micheal was here, sleeping.

Who is down stairs then?!