Chapter 4

It's been forever and I'm sorry but I'm here now and I'm writing chapter 4.
♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️

** Bella's pov**

The remaining Cullen's came over and I must say, the pixie bitch looked pissed.
"What the hell are you doing!" Alice said angrily but quiet enough not to draw everyone's attention.
"Kissing Jasper. What does it look like pixie bitch?" I respond with annoyance clear in my voice.
**End of Bella's pov**

Alice: But he's my mate! You can't steal my mate!

Bella: *rolls her eyes and sighs* you and I both know that he's not your mate. You only claimed him as your mate for protection, so you could have the satisfaction of calling the God of War your mate and Eddie here was in on it. Tell me I'm wrong.

Alice: How do you know all of this?

Bella: *chuckles* I'm more powerful than you know.

Rose: How about we talk about all this at our house after Bella meets Carlisle and Esme.

Everyone got into their cars and Jasper got into Bella's then they drove off behind Rose and Emmett with Edward and Alice hot on their tail.

----------------•-----------------•-----------
--------At the Cullen residence------

As everyone got to the rather large house and got out of their cars, Carlisle and Esme were at the door waiting. Everyone walked in Maude and sat in the sitting room and Jasper pulled Bella onto his lap.

Carlisle: so what is going on here? Aren't Alice and Jasper mates?

Bella: Jasper and I are mates, the only reason Alice said he was her mate was so that she can have the satisfaction of having the God of War protecting he and Eddie-boy her knew it.

Esme: How do you know all of this?

Bella: It is one if my many gifts.

Carlisle: *curiosity clear in his voice*can you please name a few?

Bella: well I am both a physical and mental shield, I can tell the month/year/ day and how someone will die, and I'm a copycat.

Esme: amazing, so you know when we are all going to die? Isn't it sad that you know when Jasper is going to die?

Bella: yup. Oh Jasper doesn't have a date.

Carlisle: why is that?

Bella: Because in order for Jasper to have a date the I would have to have one and I can't die do neither can Jasper.

Carlisle: Extrordinay! But what is a copycat, I've never heard of such a gift?

Alice: *scufffs* that's because it doesn't exist.

Bella: *annoyed* For your information pixie bitch, being a copycat means that I can duplicate anyone's gift even if they're human and I can make the effects stronger and weaker and I can turn them off.

Alice: Whatever, Jazzy are you done with this slut yet, maybe we can go up to our room and have a little make up session *gets up and walks over to Jasper and puts her hand on his thigh*

Bella: *pissed off* get your hands off of my mate before I behead you.

Alice: oh please, what can you do?

Bella: *smirks* You'd be surprised what the Goddess of War can do.

Alice takes her hand away while looking more than a little scared. While everyone else looked shocked.

Jasper: Goddess of War??

Bella: *sighs* Maybe it's time I tell you about my past and my age...

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

Sorry it took a so long to update I've been busy but here it is. I made this chapter a little longer than usual because I made you guys wait forever

Comment

Vote

Follow