Chapter 2

*At lunch*
Bella and Jasper burst through the cafeteria doors laughing with Bella on Jasper's back

"Did you- did you see her face?", Bella says to Jasper while laughing.

"Yeah, that teacher probably hates us now.", Jasper responds while laughing also. Jasper and Bella had spent their morning classes correcting teacher when they made a mistake which earned them a lot of glares from their teachers. Bella jumps off Jasper's back and realizes that everyone is staring at them.
"Jazz, why is everyone staring at us?" Bella asked.

"Because they have never seen me talk to anyone but my family. Come on let's go get our food and find a table.", Jasper responds.
As they go to a table at the back of the cafeteria everyone's eye follow them until they sit down. The Cullen's look at each other then get up and starts walking over to Jasper and Bella.

Bella: ugh bye jazzy I can't deal with this right now *starts to get up*

Jasper: *pulls her down* Nope, if I have to deal with this then so do you.

Alice: hey Jasper I've missed you today, why have you been hanging out with that all day *points to Bella and glares at her*

Bella: listen here pixie-bitch, you need to back the fuck off!

Alice: who do you think you are!

Bella: *stands up from her chair and get in Alice's face* I do think this but I know it, I'm a badass boss bitch who happens to do ballet. *looks at Jasper* bye

Jessica Stanley: *stops Bella* I saw what you and Jasper did in the hallway this morning *smirks*

Bella: *annoyed* shut up Jessica or something very unfortunate might happen to you *smirks evilly*

Jessica:*scared* *walks away*

Rosalie: I have ballet too, I'll go with you. Bye Emm *kisses him* *walks away with Bella*

♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️

It's been a while but I finally updated!!!😁😁😁
Sorry if is not any good, I'm a bit rusty.