Get Some Sleep.

Jungkook desperately tried to keep his eyes open, hunched over the desk in his bedroom.
He had been procrastinating all week and now he had a whole pile of course work that needed to be finished in a couple of days time, and if he didn't finish at least half of it now, he was seriously screwed.
Taehyung was standing behind him, one hand on his shoulder. "Kookie, it's already late. Just leave it, I'll help you with the rest tomorrow."
Jungkook grunted as he scribbled down answers. "Just a minute."
Ten excruciating minutes later, Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand and yanked him out of his chair.
"No more work for you," he said, "you need to get some sleep."
As he spoke, Jungkook loosened up, still barely able to keep his eyes open.
Taehyung chuckled and peeled his jumper off for him. He gently nudged him into the bed before sliding in next to him. He turned the lights off with the switch just next to the bed and put his head down on the pillow.
Jungkook turned onto his side and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist. "You should've gone home," he mumbled into his neck.
"And leave you here all alone? Never."
Jungkook giggled and squeezed Taehyung tighter.
"I love you," he whispered.
"I love you too," Taehyung replied, kissing Jungkook's neck.
"Now, get some sleep."