Squad.

A/N I was in the mood for Bangtan banter so yeah this might not really class as a vkook per say but hEY bangtan banter is everything I want in my life...also this doesn't really make a lot of sense as it was written somewhere near threw in the morning when i was high on 'Don't Tease Me' by SPEED
OKAY NOW ONWARDS MY DEARS

"Truth or dare?"
Jungkook thought for a few seconds.
"Truth."
The group of friends had just got back from a trip to the nearest McDonald's (after being kicked out for being too loud and making a mess- it was a French fry massacre). They were scattered in various positions around Hoseok's living room, his parents being away for the weekend.
"You're so boring," Jimin whined.
"Person you love most in the world?"
"Jin that is literally the stupidest question ever."
"Easy, it's Taehyung."
There was a chorus of 'awwww's and a slight little make out session in response.
"Okay, Namjoon, truth or dare?"
"Dare."
Jungkook smirked, an idea forming in his mind. "I dare you to play hide and seek with Jin."
Namjoon frowned. "Erm, okay?"
"But there's one condition," Jungkook added, "whenever you get found, you need to remove one item of clothing. There will be four rounds."
The older boy looked down at himself in surprise. "But I'm only wearing three things, including my boxers?" He looked at his bare feet and then back at Jungkook.
The younger just smiled. "Exactly."
One hour later, after Namjoon and Jin were both fully dressed again, still bright red, lips slightly bruised and suspicious marks somehow appearing on their necks, the boys resumed their game.
"Yoongi, truth or dare?"
"Is sleep an option?"
"Did I say sleep? No. So truth or dare?"
Yoongi sighed, eyes closed as he leant back against the back of the sofa.
"Truth, I guess."
Namjoon struggled thinking of a decent question, eventually handing the responsibility over to Jin.
"Music or Jimin?"
Yoongi lazily opened one eye, the rest of the boys waiting for his answer, Jimin raising his eyebrow at him.
"Jimin is music."
"As romantic as that was supposed to be, it makes no fucking sense. I'm afraid you're going to have to do the forfeit."
He sighed. "As long as I don't have to get up."
Hoseok chose this moment to pipe up. "My sister was a maid in her school play- she still has the outfit somewhere. The forfeit is to wear it until we go to sleep tonight."
Jimin squealed, imagining how cute that would look. "Yes, oh my gosh! Please YooYoo!"
The entire room stopped.
"YooYoo?"
"What."
"The."
"YooYoo."
"Its cute!" Jimin defended, arms crossed.
"Only if you get me dressed, Chim."
Jungkook gagged. "That's so gross."
Five minutes later:
"Hip hop is dead."
"You look so cute!"
"Hip hop is dead."
"I am posting this on every social media site there is."
"Hip hop is dead."
Jimin kissed Yoongi's nose. "We should do this more often."
Yoongi smirked. "How about tonight?"
"Oh my god! Stop, that's so disgusting!" Jungkook covered his ears with two pillows while Hoseok laughed demonically. "Oh my god, stop."
Jin passed around a box of pizza and turned on the TV.
They were going to have a horror movie marathon.
Starting with a video of Taehyung and Jungkook making out.

THE enD and they ALL LIVEd happILY EVER AFTER EXCEPT JIMIN BECAUSE HIS BUTT WAS SORE THE NEXT DAY aha OKAY NOW I'M GOING TO SLEEP soRRY I'LL DO an acTUAL UPDATE laTER BYE