Detention.

Jungkook sighed, leaning backwards on his chair. His feet rested on his desk, his phone dying in his hand. He'd texted his mum saying that his phone was dying, and that he was staying with a friend.
She was not going to know that he was in detention.
"Mr Kim?"
Taehyung didn't look up from his marking. "What?"
"Can I leave now?"
His eyes drifted to the clock on the other side of the classroom.
"You have half an hour left, so no."
Jungkook groaned, and his phone ran out of charge.
"Perfect," he muttered.
"I'm not having the best time either," Taehyung replied. "Who knew you were the only smart one in your class?" He placed yet another exam paper with less than ten percent on his pile.
"I knew," Jungkook said, moving to sit on his desk. "Is there anything I can do? This place is boring as fu-"
"Language. And unless you want to help me mark, then I'm afraid not. This school is obviously designed to be some kind of prison, unfortunately."
"How did you end up here? Mr Park told us that you were a singer, so what are you doing in a crappy high school?"
Taehyung sighed. "You tell me. I'm here until I earn enough to do what I want."
"Wait until I leave, you're my favourite teacher."
"I would be honoured if the other teachers weren't all so shi-"
"Language. And fair enough."
"It seems you're the only person in the entire school that I can have a decent conversation with."
The younger smiled. "Yeah, maybe we should both run away."
Taehyung chuckled. "Good idea."
Jungkook straightened up. "I can mark, right?"
Taehyung looked at his student through his eyelashes, face disbelieving at the sudden subject change. "If you want."
Jungkook jumped off his desk, walking towards his teacher. He looked at the computer next to the pile of marking.
"Or we could watch anime and mark later?"
Taehyung smiled. "That is the best idea I've heard all day."
Jungkook crouched next to the table, his teacher sitting in the only chair.
"You can sit here," Taehyung laughed, pulling Jungkook onto his chair. He was half sitting on his lap, but neither of them minded.
Jungkook thought his teacher was pretty cute anyway.
"What do you want to watch?" Taehyung asked.
"I don't mind."
"Okay," he replied, searching up 'Top 10 Cool Anime'.
"Really?" Jungkook asked.
Taehyung hummed in response, not liking any of the suggestions online and deciding to watch a Studio Ghibli film instead.
Jungkook turned towards him. "Movie marathon?"
"Definitely."
***
Four hours later, they were both sleeping, leaning against each other with the ending credits to some action movie playing in the background.
Taehyung yawned, lazily opening one eye, smiling at the sight of the boy next to him. And then he saw the clock.
"Fuck!" He yelped, waking Jungkook up.
"What?"
"It's nine, you idiot! The school locks up at eight!"
Jungkook had gone back to sleep.
Taehyung shook his shoulders, "We're locked in, Jesus Christ, just wake up!"
His eyes were closed, but Jungkook still replied, "There's nothing we can do about it, so just go back to sleep. I have bulgogi in my bag if you're hungry."
He had a point.
Jungkook wrapped his arms around his teacher, snuggling into him. "Night, Mr Kim."
Taehyung had the sudden urge to kiss his forehead.
So he did.
In a fatherly way, of course.
Jungkook hummed contentedly.
"Kiss me again."
Taehyung's cheeks burned.
"Okay," he murmured, leaning in to peck his nose. Jungkook lifted his head up, and their lips met in the middle.
"Well," Taehyung breathed.
Jungkook was asleep again.
"Night, Kookie."
He opened an eye.
"Kookie?"
"S-sorry."
"No, I like it. It's cute."
"You're cute."
And then they both fell asleep.

A/N Right so it didn't make a lot of sense, but when I had the idea it seemed cute okay? I also wanted to write smut but then I'm too awkward so here you go