Pretty.

Jungkook felt ugly. He was currently sat in the middle of his bedroom floor, head in his hands and clothes strewn all over the floor. He was too scared to look up, the mirror hanging in front of him giving him more nightmares than any horror movie could. This feeling was the worst feeling in the world, and Jungkook hated it with every fibre in his body. But he just couldn't help it, it exploded inside him whenever he caught sight of himself.
Is it really so much to ask, he thought to himself, to feel pretty, just once?
Taehyung knew how Jungkook felt, and he tried to his best to show him how amazing he really was, but sometimes it just didn't work.
Sometimes, Jungkook smiled and was overjoyed at the sweet words coming out of his mouth, but sometimes the lies just made him sick. Why did Taehyung like him anyway? It was probably desperation, or more likely pity, because who else would bother to care for someone so utterly repulsive?
Taehyung texted Jungkook every morning, just to remind him that he didn't even need to look at his reflection, because no matter what he would always be amazing.
The sweet idea had almost lost meaning by now, if anything it just made Jungkook feel worse, for wasting Taehyung's time. Sometimes when things got a little heated between them, Taehyung tried to move Jungkook's shirt a bit, but he would never ever let him. He didn't want the only person he loved to run away.It made his head hurt, and the only thing in his entire life that Jungkook was sure of was that his body was horrible. He hated it, no matter how many times Taehyung told him he was the 'perfect size' and the 'perfect shape'. He wasn't nice enough to look good in anything, and sometimes the fact was just too overwhelming for him to handle.
This was one of those times, as he clutched his phone in one hand, tears streaming down his face as he tried to calm himself down.
He looked down at the flashing screen.
Tae: Baby? You awake?
He sighed, knowing what was coming, and hating himself for being such a brat and not even appreciating it. He didn't deserve Taehyung, not at all.
Me: yeah, good morning
Tae: I need to tell you something
Jungkook gasped quietly. This was it. He'd finally had enough, he'd finally seen just how disgusting Jungkook was.
Me: ...okay?
Tae: First, can you do me a favour?
Me: sure
Tae: I want you to throw your mirror in the bin
He froze.
Me: what?
Tae: You don't see how lovely you are
Me: oh.
Tae: Don't be like that, its true. It hurts me so much when you're down about how you look, because you're the most beautiful person I've ever seen in my life. I love you so so so so so much and I just want you to know that you're perfect. You don't need to rely on your mirror, sometimes it lies to you. Rely on me, because I know how perfect and beautiful and lovely you are. It doesn't matter what you wear, quite frankly you'd be beautiful wearing a sack. Or stark naked. I want you to trust me, and I understand that sometimes the mirror makes you feel like shit, but I need you to understand that I can see you more clearly than your mirror can. I love you, Kookie, and I just wish that you can love yourself too. Because you deserve it, you're the most perfect person on the entire planet. I want you to see that. Let me be your mirror from now on, and I'll tell you how lovely you look all the time. I love you.
Jungkook had gone back to crying softly, his face buried in his hands, but this time it was different.
Because, just for a second, he'd felt like the prettiest boy in the world.