Music Video.

Jungkook had managed to land a role as a background dancer for his favourite singer's music video. He now owed Namjoon a lot but it was totally worth it to see Taehyung up close. He hoped that if he was lucky, he might even get an autograph.
On the day of the shoot, Jungkook had turned up a whole hour early just to try and get a glimpse of Taehyung, which he then realised was a stupid idea because they'd be filming together anyway, but his mind was too clouded with his love for Taehyung for something like that to bother him.
The choreographer was going through a last minute rehearsal when Jungkook heard a door open behind him. He was too busy dancing to take proper notice, and as the song ended he realised that he was the only dancer still dancing, and he was very confused. "Did I get it wrong?"
The choreographer shook his head. "Nope, perfect as always, Jungkook."
He thanked him, then turned around to ask the dancer behind why he stopped.

Taehyung was behind him.
Oh my god.
"Hi," Taehyung began. He then pulled the most perfect smile in the universe leaving Jungkook's heart beating erratically.
"I'm Taehyung."
"I-I know. I mean, um, nice to meet you, I'm Jungkook."
"You're an awesome dancer, Jungkook."
Oh my fuck.
"Can I call you Kookie?"
My heart.
"Please do. I mean, erm yes, erm if you want."
Taehyung laughed (and Jungkook thought that his laugh was absolutely holy). "No need to be nervous, I won't bite."
You can bite me, I won't mind.
Wait that's weird.
"I'm just a b-big fan so," he trailed off, his cheeks turning pink.
"Really? Ah, thank you so much!"
"Can I have your autograph?"
The manager popped his head round the door. "Everyone in for filming please."
Taehyung smiled apologetically. "Sure, if you can wait till after shooting."
"Definitely."
***
Jungkook thought that his feet were going to fall off. They had been filming this three minute video for four hours.
But he wasn't about to complain and make a fuss in front of Taehyung, no sir.
He grabbed his bottle of water, only to discover that it was empty.
"Dammit," he sighed.
"Yo, Jackson, you got any water?"
Jackson grimaced. "Sorry, man, I'm out too. I'm trying to persuade Mark to lend me some."
Jungkook sighed again. He had finished his fifth bottle, his throat was burning, and the manager had made it very clear that the dancers needed to bring their own water.
He'd just have to survive.
"Hey, you can have some of my water, if you want."
He turned around, only to find himself face to face with Taehyung again.
"N-no, I couldn't, I'm fine, honestly," he replied.
But oh my god how cute was that to offer his water he is the most perfect being in all of existence holy shit.
Taehyung pulled a crooked smile. "I don't want you dying of dehydration, Kookie, here," he chuckled, throwing a bottle at Jungkook. He caught it (thank god, imagine embarrassing yourself in front of Taehyung) and thanked him multiple times, thinking that he'll only take a few sips. But then his body took over and he downed half the bottle.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I'll get another one for you, oh-"
Taehyung ruffled his hair. "Don't worry about it, Kookie."
Taehyung liked how that name rolled off his tongue.
The make up artists promptly yelled at Taehyung, making both Jungkook and Taehyung snigger, as they began fixing Jungkook's hair.
A few minutes later, they were back to filming. After going through the dance three more times, the director declared that they had finished. Everyone cheered, Jungkook being the loudest, because he could now get the autograph that he'd been waiting for.
He rushed to the changing room, drying off his sweat and practically drowning himself in deodorant.
He then tried to fix his hair (and failed) and walked (ran like an excited schoolgirl) to the foyer where Taehyung said he would be waiting.
Jungkook sat down, waiting for Taehyung to appear, and after a few minutes (ten seconds) was scared that Taehyung wasn't coming. Fortunately, he appeared thirty seconds later, a towel draped around his neck. "Hey, Kookie!"
"Hi," Jungkook beamed.
"So for that autograph, would you like to take a selfie with me?"
Jungkook nearly choked.
"Fu- I mean definitely, yes."
Taehyung laughed, producing an old fashioned looking camera from behind his back. He pulled Jungkook into a hug, took a quick picture then waited for it to print. When it finally did, he waved it around like a crazy dying bird (but Jungkook thought that he still looked totally hot) and showed it to Jungkook, incredibly proud of the result.
"Ah, that's cute," Jungkook giggled.
"Yeah, you are." Taehyung replied, winking at him.
Jungkook couldn't respond because oh my fucking god that did not just happen.
"What should I write on it, Kookie?"
Jungkook thought for a second. "I don't know, whatever you want to, I guess."
Taehyung smirked. "Okie dokie then."
A brief conversation later, Taehyung had to leave for a fan meeting, so they hugged and said goodbye and Jungkook totally thought that Taehyung kissed his cheek, or at least he hoped so.
***
Once Jungkook had got home, he took the autographed picure out of his bag. He was too scared to take it out on the bus, in case something happened to it.
He admired the front, thinking how cute Taehyung looked (not that he didn't look cute all the time). Then he flipped the picture over, expecting to see a standard fan message, but he was excited all the same.

Hey Kookie
I liked spending time with you today
You're an amazing dancer!!!
Also you're incredibly cute, and if you ever have the time I would love to marry you ;)
Also, fun fact, kookies are my favourite food, because they're sweet and delicious and I'm really craving one right now
I trust you not to share my number around, so..
072927391976
HMU bro (actually not bro that's incest isn't it?)

Taehyung xxx ;)