Final Authors Note

AN/

WE MADE IT TO THE END TT^TT

It's been a long journey, but we got there!!

Thank you all being such wonderful and amazing readers, for putting up with my painfully slow updates in the beginning, before the invention of the weekly updates (which then became daily), and thank you all for reading my stupid notes at the end of each chapter. Thank you all so much for your continual support and love for this fanfic.

Whether you've been reading since I first uploaded chapter one, whether you joined halfway, or maybe even if you're reading this after I've published all of the chapters, I want to say thank you!

I truly appreciate you all!

It's a huge accomplishment for me to have actually completed this book. I have a bad habit of not finishing things that I start, and for some time that was the case for this book! I wouldn't write a single word for months at a time but you guys really motivated me, and you were all so kind and understanding when I couldn't update or if I was ranting in the AN section. You're too kind to me, and your comments have never failed to put a huge smile on my face! You also give me that much needed (and much appreciated) push when I'm being lazy.

I'll miss getting notifications saying I have new comments on this book and fangirling or crying alongside you guys as you wait for the next update.

I should stop typing now, I'm rambling again, aren't I? I might cry, I'm actually really sad but happy at the same time that this book has come to an end.

'Wish Upon the Night Sky' was a book written over the course of two years, and this book now makes up one big, lovely chapter in the life of Author-Chan <3

Ok, enough mushy stuff, onwards to the stats!

---- ---- ---- ----

*All stats are taken from an a4 word document using Arial font in size 10. The word count does not include authors notes but does include chapter numbers, titles, and any inline authors notes.*

Part one of the story (chapters 1 to 16) is 61 pages long and 20,051 words.

Part two (chapters 17 to 43) is 132 pages long and 49,327 words.

And finally, part three (chapters 44 to 100) is 241 pages long and 98,704 words.

Altogether, this story is a massive 165,999 words and 411 pages.

---- ---- ---- ----

Thank you all for giving me the motivation to finish this story, and I hope you all continue to support my next one!

That's right, *insert shameless self-promotion* I have more stories in the works! I've honestly had so much fun writing and uploading this that I've decided to upload more!

My next story will be a lot shorter, only a short story actually, written in the style of a collection of flashbacks/memories, but the ones planned after that will be a lot longer. Well, at least they look long on the plans I have written out.

More details on the next story you ask? My next story is somewhat of a romance, it's 7 chapters long in total and around 10,000 words. I'll upload it after I make a cover. So Maybe in around two weeks? Whenever I get around to it really. 

I'll send a message out to all my followers letting you all know when it's up ^_^

Anyway, as always, thank you very much for reading!

Usagi wishes you all a very warm goodbye, and a short message from me, Author-Chan:

'Till next time!

-C