I think for a second.

"He's always smiling, you know? But he's also really good at looking at you with this pair of blank eyes and it's impossible to know what he's thinking and what he's feeling," I explained. Yoongi ponders over this for a minute.

"You're very observant to notice this about him even though you've met him only a couple hours ago," Yoongi says and I can't help the blush that appeared on my cheeks.

"But you're right. I really hate when he does that because it's really hard to tell what's going on in his mind. He makes it really hard for us to predict his moves and it was really hard looking for him everytime he leaves without a word."

I snapped my gaze at him.

"What do you mean? 'Everytime he leaves' for what?" I asked, suddenly very curious.

Yoongi shrugs. "He does it a lot. He just disappears without a word and we get really worried. It wasn't too serious though because sometimes he just disappears for a few hours and then come back. But last time he left, it was different. He disappeared for almost a month. We assumed he might've went back to Daegu to visit his family because he doesn't get to do it often but when we called his parents they said he hasn't visited them for months. When he finally returned, he almost looked unrecognizable. We tried to ask him about it but he refused to tell us anything and he told us to forget about it. We didn't forget about it, of course, but it became a pretty sensitive topic to talk about so we never brought it up again."

I looked at him with wide eyes. It hasn't even been a day but i'm already learning all these things about Taehyung and their friendship. Now, I can't help but wonder as well about Taehyung's disappearance.

"When you said he was almost unrecognizable... How so? What did he look like?" I asked. I'm aware that I might seem very nosy right now but Yoongi had brought it up and i'm already far too curious to drop the subject.

"He always has the most ridiculous and the boldest hair colour as you can see with that lilac hair of his. But when he returned, it was the first time we've seen him with dark brown hair and we've know him for years already. He wasn't very easy to spot with his dark hair and his clothes were really... something. He was wearing an all-black outfit completed with a leather jacket and dark rimmed eyes. He looked pretty hardcore and it's really hard to see him like that when we were so used to seeing him in soft, colourful baggy clothes."

I faked a shudder. "That's some real dark shit. Taehyung really looked like that?"

"Yeah," Yoongi replies and they finally dropped the subject.

The restaurant that Namjoon and Jin chose was almost empty when we walked inside. Taehyung and Jimin immediately found a table for all of us and they quickly gestures for us to go there.

I sat in between Jimin and Yoongi while Jin sits across me with Namjoon and Taehyung sitting on each of his sides.

Jin holds up his hand and calls for a waiter.

"Did you decide on what you're getting today, sir?" The waiter asks once he arrives and I immediately turn my gaze towards him because that voice is awfully familiar.

When my eyes finally landed on the waiter, I choked on my spit.

It's Hoseok.

"Hyung?! What the hell," I exclaimed, earning glances from my friends and a couple people inside the restaurant. Hoseok turns his gaze at me and his eyes widens.

"Jungkook? Oh my god! I- What? I can't believe this," Hoseok says and I can't help but smile so wide because of the relief that I suddenly feel for seeing someone so close to home.

"Come here," I said and I stood up to wrap my arms around Hoseok. I feel his arms wrapping around my shoulders and we hugged each other tighter before finally letting go. After all, we're in a public place.

"Can someone tell me what the hell is going on?"

I jumped and looked to see Jimin looking at me and Hoseok in wonder and amusement. Suddenly, I noticed the looks that my new friends are giving me. They're all confused but mostly curious except for Taehyung whose eyes are blank once again.

"Oh, um, this is Hoseok," I said and they all nod in understanding.

"Your ex?" Namjoon said, awkwardly. Jin smacks his shoulder and told him to shut up before apologizing at me and Hoseok.

"Not really... We were just fake dating," I said with a shrug. It gained questions from all of them except for Taehyung who already knows the story. I told them i'll explain it to them later and instead start ordering already.

When they finally get to order and eat, we decided to split up and go on our ways as we still have classes to go to. Jimin offered me some help on finding my next class but Taehyung stopped him.

"I'll help him. You go to your class, you wouldn't wanna be late for your lab, do you?" Taehyung told Jimin and Jimin only cursed under his breath before he sprints off.

So, now, I found myself alone with Taehyung again who just walked me to my Literature class.

"Thanks," I said and Taehyung only nods. I almost miss his smile already.

Taehyung turns around to leave but before he starts walking I stopped him.

"Where are you going?" I asked, even though I know it's a stupid question. Something in me just made me ask the question.

"I'm just going to head back to my apartment. Don't worry about me," Is all that Taehyung tells me, not actually answering my question.

He finally walks away and as i'm watching his figure move farther and farther away until I can't finally see him, I still find myself worrying about him because judging by the tone of his voice and the look on his face, it seems like he's trying to tell me that I should worry.