Time to Digress

[EDITED]

Okay, so, after that little Hera episode, the party (if you can call it that) ended.

And when my head hit the pillow, I was instantly asleep. Gods were so exhausting; sometimes they reminded me of little children.

When I woke, I was still wearing the clothing from the night before. It was gross, and I waddled to the dresser, trying not to touch my body.

So, anyway, I got changed, had breakfast the a-bit-too-big dining hall, alone, and then went in search of a library.

I wanted to know more about the Ancient Greeks and their mythology, so I didn't step on any more toes.

What I learnt (I can't remember much  - just shows how smart I am):

Artemis is a certain word that I won't put in here because I'm trying to keep this PC. Apparently turned men into animals, such as deer. She does NOT know how to flirt. Mind, she may not want to, being a sworn maiden and all.

Hera is a also that word I don't want to say. Keeps turning women into things, animals, or killing them. All because of a husband who won't stick around to listen to her screechy voice all day. Honestly, if you're going to hate someone, hate the back-stabbing husband. Not the others! It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

Athena is, well, you know.... Turned a woman into a spider because her ego got in the way. Not to mention she 'accidentally' killed her best mate. It went probably like: 

Athena: Let's go sparring!

Pallas: Sure!

Athena: Oops!  Accidentally stabbed you with my spear!

Okay, maybe not, but still. You get my point, pun intended.

I could go on about the others, but I won't. They all are just plain mean. Seriously, who worships these gods?

So much for 'being a role model', although I don't think the Greeks ever mentioned that - and if they have, no wonder they were conquered by Romans.

I swear, Zeus hates humans.

Anyway, Hades, sure he kidnapped a minor goddess and made her his wife, so what?

Same thing happened to me, and look where I am. Living it up in this Underworld. It's way better than school or anything-

-Mother. Father-

Something pushed that away. I frowned, but I soon forgot about it. I had better things to worry about...Was I worrying? No, I wasn't, I decided.