Break Up

Niall and Louis break up and Niall doesn't cope well.

~Molly 

My writing has gotten worse somehow but idk I'm just really lazy when it comes to writing. Anyways, enjoy.. or not, depends on what you like.

WARNING: BAD LANGUAGE, DEPRESSION, NOUIS, SELF HARM, FLUFFINESS, OTHER STUFF IDK

*               *               *

Niall walked into the living room with his arms folded on his chest. He plopped on the couch next to Liam and Zayn. Harry and Louis sat in the couch that was right to the side of the couch Niall just sat down in. Glaring, Niall stared at the wall. 

"What's your problem?" Louis asked. Niall snorted. "Like you care, Louis." 

Okay, so Niall was being a bitch, but he is homesick and this was just his way of covering it up. Its not a very good way, but its his way. "If I didn't care then why did I ask?" Louis spat back. 

The blonde dragged his eyes away from the wall to look inside Louis' big blue eyes. He could see annoyance but also worry. Annoyance, because Niall was acting like a brat, but worry because this is a rare emotional for the Irish lad to have. 

But that worry quickly disappeared when Louis got his normal sassy self back. "What the fuck has been wrong with you anyways? Always acting like a bitch." he hissed. 

Rage boiled in Niall as he stood up. "It's none of your business." The blonde said, almost yelled. "It is my business because I was your boyfriend!" Louis said, standing up also. 

Niall's face scrunched up in confusion. "Was?" 

The brunette laughed, but not in a good way. "Yes was, because if you can't even tell me why you are acting like a total asshole then we can't be together. This relationship is over." 

Niall stared at Louis wide eyed. Tears started forming and he took a couple steps back, before turning and running out of the front door and slammed it behind him. "Dude what the fuck?!" Liam shouted. 

Louis' balled his fists in a fist. "He deserves it." He said, clenching his jaw. Liam shook his head. "You made a big mistake.." 

~ The Next Day ~

Niall woke up  after a restless sleep, and stumbled to the bathroom. He looked in the mirror, much to his disgust. Niall has always been insecure, but now he hates himself even more. He hates himself for being a jerk, and simply not good enough for Louis. Maybe if Niall was skinnier, stronger, taller, cuter, smarter, or more talented, then Louis might have given him a chance. 

But he wasn't any better than a rock. Slowly Niall felt himself lose it, more than he already had. He bent down and looked in the cupboard, pulling out a brown box. Inside he found 4 razors, ones that he hasn't used since Louis and him got together. 

Niall didn't know if it was the right thing to do but he wanted to do it. After 4 new cuts on his wrist he put the razor back in the box and locked it. Niall washed the blood off in the sink and then changed into a white tee with grey sweat pants, and put plain white socks on.

He climbed into his king sized bed and wrapped the red duvet around himself, not planning on getting up at all today. Luckily, the band has a month break, which started two days ago. So, Niall planned on sleeping his pain away for the next 4 weeks. He could try and talk to Louis, but then again that probably wouldn't end well. 

Maybe he can just ignore Louis forever. Okay, well, maybe not forever but Niall just knows he doesn't want to talk to him, so that's how it can be. No talking, no fighting, right?