Safe House

I woke up slowly and realized the jet was landing. I looked up and noticed I was still hugging Steve. We both must've fell asleep. We got up as the jet door opened and we exited the jet. There in front of us was a beautiful farm house. We walked onto the porch and I took a good look around.
"What is this place?" Thor asked.
"Safe house" Tony answered as if it were an easy question.
"Let's hope" Clint said as he opened the door, "Honey! I'm home." A women with chocolate colored hair entered the room with a smile. She was holding drawings that looked to be done by children and she was also pregnant.
"Hi. I have company. Sorry, I didn't call ahead" Clint said.
"Hey" the women said as she pulled in Clint for a kiss.
"This is an agent of some kind" Tony said.
"Gentlemen, this is Laura" Clint introduced us to his wife.
"I know all your names" she said there was a sound from the hallway and two children came running toward Clint.
"Oh, Incoming" Clint said as the one looked very excited to see her father.
"Dad!" The girl said happily.
"Hi sweetheart. Hey buddy!" Clint said hugging the kids, "How are you guys doin'? Look at your face! Oh my goodness!"
"These are... smaller agents" Tony said.
"Did you bring antie-Nat?" asked the little girl.
"Well why don't you hug her and find out!" Natasha said going towards her. The little girl was happy to see her and ran to hug Natasha. I smiled at the children.
"Sorry for barging in on you" Steve said being a gentleman as always.
"Yeah, we would have called ahead, but we were busy having no idea you existed" Tony said.
"Yeah, well, Fury helped me set this up when I joined. He kept it off SHIELD's files. I'd like to keep it that way" Clint said, "I figured it was a good place to lay low."
"Honey" said Laura as I heard crunching noise from behind me. I turned to see that Thor had stepped on some Midgardian toy and he broke it. Me and Steve looked at Thor and he looked at his shoe as if something was sticking on his shoe. I believe those toys are called Legos. I smiled at Thor as Natasha walked over to Laura.
"I've missed you. How's little Natasha?" Natasha asked holding Laura's pregnant stomach.
"She's...." Laura started as Thor pushed the broken toy under the chair with his foot and I tried not to laugh, "Actually, it's Nathaniel."
"Traitor" Natasha said to her stomach. One of the little kids looked up at Thor. The child looked over at me with wonder. I gave her a small smile. She reminded me of myself when I was her age. I started to think about the past. About my memories in Asgard and with Loki and Thor. And my mother. I missed her so much. There was a small DING! And my head shot up along with Thor and Steve's. Just the toaster. Thor started to walk out so me and Steve followed.
"Thor?" Me and Steve asked.
"I saw something in that dream. I need answers. I won't find them here" Thor said then he twirled his hammer and took off flying leaving me and Steve staring at the ground where Thor was.
"You know where he's going?" Steve asked.
"Nope. I'd follow if I could" I said crossing my arms as me and Steve were about to walk back inside. Steve let out a sigh before turning and walking the other way.
"Steve?" I asked following him.
"Go get a change of clothes" He said walking away. I walked back inside and I was nearly attacked by Nat and Laura.
"Come on. We're gonna pick out something for you to wear" Nat said as the three of us walked upstairs. (Outfit above) I pulled my hair up into a ponytail and I walked downstairs. I ran outside and saw Steve and Tony chopping wood.
"Can I help?" I asked smiling.
"You're 15" Tony said.
"And a goddess" I added as I grabbed an axe.
"I wanna see this" Tony said moving a piece of uncut wood on a thicker piece. I held the axe like I'm suppose too and slammed down on the wood cutting it in half smoothly. Tony's jaw dropped.
"Like I said, I'm a goddess. I grew up with two older brothers. One of them is the god of Thunder and he is very strong" I pointed out and Tony nodded slowly.
"Thor didn't say where he was going for answers?" Tony said as I tossed Steve a piece of wood.
"Sometimes my teammates don't tell me things. Kind of hoping Thor would be the exception" Steve said.
"But I'm an exception" I said smiling.
"Yeah, give him time. We don't know what the Maximoff kid showed him" Tony said.
"Earth's mightiest heroes... pulled us apart like cotton candy" Steve said.
"Seems like you two walked away alright" Tony said. Steve and me stare at Tony.
"Is that a problem?" Steve and me asked at the same time.
"I don't trust a guy without a dark side. Call me old fashioned" Tony said.
"Well let's just say you haven't seen it yet" Steve said.
"You know Ultron's trying to tear us apart, right? And I want to see your dark side" Tony said pointing to me.
"No, you really don't" I said. I'm more powerful than they think.
"Well, I guess you know. Whether you'd tell us is a bit of a question" Steve said.
"Banner and I were doing research..." Tony started saying but Steve cut him off.
"-That would affect the team" Steve said.
"-That would END the team. Isn't that the mission? Isn't that the 'why we fight'? So we get to go home?" Tony said Steve splits wood with bare hands making me jump.
"Every time someone tries to win a war before it starts, innocent people die. Every time" Steve said. It was true.
"I'm sorry. Mr. Stark, Clint said you wouldn't mind but it seems our tractor doesn't want to start at all. Thought maybe you might..." Laura said.
"Yeah, I'll give her a kick" Tony said walking to the barn. Tony turned to us and pointed at Steve, "don't touch my pile." When Tony left I turned to Steve.
"So you have a dark side?" He asked.
"I always have had a dark side. I've just been hoping no one would get to see it. But never say never" I said before chopping another piece of wood. I don't like thinking about my dark side. Everyone has a dark side. It's like a sickness you can't get rid of.