I Knew It!

Me and Thor kneel at the foot of the Throne. Although heavily damaged by the Dark Elf invasion, the Throne Room and it's Throne look as bling as it ever was.
"You once said there would never be a wiser King than me. You were wrong. The alignment has brought all the realms together. Every one of them saw you offer your life to save them. What can Asgard offer its new King in return?" Odin said.
"My life. Father, I cannot be King of Asgard. I will protect Asgard and all the realms with my last and every breath, but I cannot do so from that chair. Loki for all his grave imbalance understood rule as I know I never will. The brutality, the sacrifice... It changes you. I'd rather be a good man than a great King" Thor said.
"Is this my son I hear? Or the woman he loves?" Odin asked.
"When you speak, do I never hear Mother's voice?" Thor asked. Odin sighs and casts his eyes downwards.
"This is not for Jane, Father. She does not know what I came here to say. Now forbid me to see her or say she can rule at my side, it changes nothing" Thor said as sinks wearily to the Throne.
"One son who wanted the Throne too much, another who will not take it. Is this my legacy?" Odin asked making me smile.
"Loki died with honour. We shall try to live the same. Is that not legacy enough?" I said. Odin nods. Thor looks down to Mjlnor and offers it back to Odin.
"It belongs to you. If you are worthy of it" Odin said.
"I shall try to be" Thor said.
"I cannot give you my blessing, nor can I wish you good fortune" Odin said.
"I know" Thor said.
"If I were proud of the man my son had become, even that I could not say, I would speak only from my heart. Go, my son" Odin said.
"Thank you, father" Thor said as Odin watches Thor depart, I begin to leave.
"Alena. I did not dismiss you" Odin said as I turned to face my father.
"Yes father" I said, he gave me a smile.
"You can not tell Thor or anyone else in all of the nine realms" he said then transforms to reveal it was Loki on the throne all along.
"Loki!" I said running to the throne and threw my arms around him.
"I'm very sneaky aren't I" he said.
"I knew it!" I said smiling at my brother.