I hate you!!!

I woke up on a couch in the middle of what looked like to be a living room. I looked around and saw Loki staring out the window. I tried to get up but remembered my hands and legs were taped together. Loki turned to me and smiled as he approached me. He carefully took off the cloth because he could tell I wanted to say something.
"I HATE YOU!!!" I yelled harshly. I didn't mean it. Loki was hurt by my sudden outburst.
"You don't mean that" he said then I noticed his eyes were emerald green.
"Of corse I didn't mean it Loki" I said as he cut the tap from my legs. We heard a small thud and we turned towards the balcony to see Thor. Loki's eyes turned the horrifying blue and he pushed me onto the floor with a loud THUD! He went outside and looked over the city. I saw him and Thor fitting then Loki fall off the building and onto a Chitauri flying ship. Thor rushed inside and helped me to my feet. I burnt the tape on my hands.
"We need to stop him" I said lowering my head.
"I know. But we can't kill him. He's our brother" Thor said.
"I didn't say I was gonna kill him" I growled and walked to the balcony and watched the destruction. "I need a lift." I hung onto Thor as we landed in the streets near the other Avengers.
"What's the story upstairs?" Captain asked. I wasn't paying attention I was watching the Chitauri fly through New York tearing the place apart. Next thing I knew Natasha's voice cut through my mind.
"I-I don't see how that's a party" she said as a large creature flew through the sky towards us with Iron Man in front.
"Dr. Banner. Now might be a really good time for you to get angry" Steve said to Bruce.
"That's my secret Captain. I'm always angry" Bruce said as he transformed into the hulk. As the creature got closer The Hulk drove his large green fist into the creatures face. I hide behind Steve's shield with Natasha as fire and pieces of the creature rain down. Then me and Natasha look up to see more of those creatures fly from a portal.
"Guys." Both me and Natasha say.
"Call it, Cap." Tony said.
"Alright, listen up. Until we can close that portal up there, we're gonna use containment. Barton, I want you on that roof, eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back or your turn it to ash." Cap said.
"Can you give me a lift?" Clint asked Tony.
"Better clench up Legolas" Tony said as him and Clint fly away.
"Thor, you've gotta try and bottleneck that portal. Slow them down. You've got the lightning. Light the bastards up." Steve said then turned to Natasha and me, "the three of us keep it down here and Alena you have fire so burn them up. And hulk...smash."
With that I start running towards a group of Chitauri. I burn them all to ashes in seconds. My hair began to turn a raven black. It does that when I use my powers a lot but it'll soon go back to its normal color. I grab a Chitauri by the neck and set my hand on fire. I see Thor and Steve fighting in the distance. Burning Chitauri is actually fun. I used the spells Loki taught me when I was younger. Teleporting and illusions. I light both my hands on fire and walk toward two Chitauri. One comes after me while the other points it's gun at me. Easy. I set the first one to flames and kicked the weapon from the other ones grasp then burnt him as well.
Everything was a blur. I remember seeing Stark flying into the portal with a missile. Then he fell from it and the hulk caught him. I rushed towards them as fast as I could. "TONY!" I yelled. Steve checked his breathing as I stood near Thor. The hulk ave out a loud roar that woke Tony.
They started talking and Thor's voice cut through my thoughts.
"We're not finished yet" Thor said as we both stared at Stark Tower.
"And then Shawarma after" Tony said making me smile.
Third Person P.O.V
Loki crawls onto the stair, with scars on his body and face. He takes a few breathers, senses someone is behind him. He turns to find the Avengers staring at him. Hawkeye with his bow and arrow ready, Alena with flames in her hands. The Hulk let's out a snort.
"If it's all same to you, I'll have that drink now" Loki said staring at the group.