Fighting

Third Person P.O.V
"If I have to" sneered Ultron.
"You don't," said Thor. "No one has to break anything."
"You've clearly never made an omelet," Ultron replied.
"Oh, you beat me to that joke by one second," said Tony.
Pietro pointed at the stores of weapons in the ship. "Does this remind you of old times, Mr Stark."
"You two can still walk away from this," he said, a warning in his voice.
"Oh we will" Pietro said.
"I know you've suffered" Captain America said.
Ultron chuckled. "Gaah... Captain America, the righteous man. I can't physically throw up in my mouth but-"
"If you believe in peace, let us keep the peace," Thor said, interrupting.
"You're confusing peace with quiet," said Ultron, moving closer to the heroes. "This confusion, this is exactly the problem. The world is not good enough. But it's not bad enough for anyone to fix it. Something will break."
Wanda put a hand to her head, sensing something. "The other Avengers are close by I don't know where..."
"Even the archer?" asked Pietro. "You didn't trade him in." Alena stood in the shadows her blue eyes sparkling in the dim light. She felt anger burn within her. She walked out onto the open and stood between Thor and Steve. She crossed her arms and stared at the twins. She felt a connection between them.
"Here's my main question," Tony said to Ultron. "This metal you're here for, how does that fit into the whole world-fixing plan?"
"Oh I'm glad you asked," said Ultron, his voice adopting the condescending tone of a preschool teacher, "because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan..."
And at that very moment, several of Ultron's robot bodies descended and attacked.
Alena's P.O.V
Me, Steve, Thor and Tony were suddenly under fire from all sides. Ultron and Tony charged at each other as robots charged at me, Steve and Thor. I light my hands on fire and drove my fist into a robots chest melting the metal in the middle. I tore out my fist and proceeded to the other robots. I grabbed the robot that was attacking Steve and I melted the robots neck. A robot grabbed Thor from behind. Thor smashed the machine to the ground. Steve sidestepped, dodging the reach of the robot that was attacking him, and ducked to kick the feet out from under it. I saw one of the twins heading for Steve. I ran up the stairs and pushed Wanda away from Steve.
"You could walk away from this" I said before she pushed me to the ground. Fine. That's how it's gonna be. I got up just as a robot flew towards me. I quickly set it on fire before it could get to me, I grabbed it and sent it flying into one of Klaue's men. I saw Pietro grab Thor's hammer and fly backward into some cargo boxes. I ran over to see if he was okay but Steve beat me to it. Pietro started to rise seeing Steve in front of him, Steve hit him with his shield making him fall back.
"Stay down, kid!" Steve ordered before running to continue the fight.
I watched Wanda whisper something into Thor's ear using her abilities to put him into her spell. Before I could react she was gone. I walked up the railing and watched as Thor walked around in a daze. When I turned around she was right there, in front of me. She pushed me against the wall with her powers and bent down so she was in front of my face. She used her powers on me and soon my world went black.
I ran through the snow as fast as I could fearing my older brother would catch me. I got a hand full of snow and threw it at my brother making him laugh. He smiled at me then soon his skin stared to turn blue. He was a frost giant. I stared at him with fear. He walked towards me with full rage. Every step he took he became more eerie and intimidating. I backed away but tripped and fell into the snow. His clothes changed and I saw his death play before my eyes when we were fighting the Dark Elves. Loki took a big step and held a knife to my throat. I stared at the silver blade. "Calm down dear sister" Loki said as he put the knife down and picked me up into his arms. He stared at me with those emerald eyes. Soon they went horrifying blue and we were at the edge of the Bifrost. I struggled in my brothers grip but he let go and pushed me. I screamed loudly as I fell into an abyss.
I opened my eyes slowly to see someone carrying me. Thor. I stared up at him hoping this wasn't a cruel joke. He stared down at me and gave me a smile. We entered the jet and he laid me down on a chair. He stood up the whole time. I saw Steve was alone over at his chair so I walked over and sat in front of him.
"What happened in your nightmare?" I asked worried he wouldn't tell me.
"Back in the 40s Peggy and me wanted to go to the Stork Club after the War was over. So the nightmare was basically us at the Stork Club. But it wasn't the same. You?" He said.
"Mine was-"
"You don't have to speak about it" Steve said as he pulled me into a hug. I laid down on the seat with him and soon I was asleep.