The Start of Something Big

Me and Thor had got back to Midgard. We were in search for Loki's scepter. We'd find it soon. I know we will. The snow covered the forest floor which was near the Hydra Base where Loki's scepter was. I wanted my mother. I missed her hugs. She was dead and there was nothing we could do. I've lived in lie my whole life. Loki turned out not to be my real brother. What else did Odin hide from us? Did he tell us everything? If he lied again will he fall into the Odinsleep. Explosions erupted in my ears making me come back to the real world. I looked around my surroundings. Explosions made the ground rumble and shake. I stood on the back of the vehicle Clint and Natasha were on. I used my fire powers to explode Hydra vehicles. Clint shot his arrows as Natasha drove. Tony flew past as some Hydra drones flew towards the vehicle. I quickly grabbed one by the neck and set it on flames. Clint let out a laugh as I continued to burn the drones. I turned and saw a vehicle aim it's weapon at us. Thor jumped down and killed the shooter.
"Thank you" I breathed out before making the vehicle explode. Steve made his way towards a few Hydra guards. When he was close enough I jumped onto the back of his motorcycle.
"Hello" I said taking down a few drones. Steve grabbed a Hydra agent by the foot and dragged him across the ground. The then tosses him across the forest. He tossed his shield at a few soldiers. Thor destroyed a tank and The Hulk lifted the tank and threw it. We drove towards a cliff and all at the same time we went forward. I stood on the back of Steve's motorcycle. It was as if time slowed down. Then it sped up and we landed on the ground. I used my fire to take down more drones.
"Shit!" Tony yelled making me laugh.
"Language!" Steve said making me laugh even more.
"JARIVS what's the view from upstairs?" I asked ready to jump off of Steve's motorcycle.
"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken" JARVIS said into my ear piece. I heard Thor grunting on the other end.
"Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount his defenses without it" Thor said.
"At long last" I said jumping off Steve's motorcycle and onto the cold snow.
" 'At long last' is lasting a little long boys" Natasha said.
"Yeah, I think we lost the element of surprise" Clint said making me smile as a few soldiers came towards me. In matter of seconds they became piles of ashes.
"Wait a second. No ones gonna deal with the fact Cap just said 'language'?" Tony asked as I took down several drones.
"I know" Steve said as I saw him flip off his motorcycle and grab it then tossed it into a on coming vehicle. Steve sighs as I join him at his side, "just slipped out."
"Sure it did Steve" I said smiling and he pushed me playfully. I ran off toward a few soldiers. I jumped onto ones back and another shot at his fellow soldier. When his soldier fell to the snow I lit my hands on fire ready to strike. He looked at me with fear written across his face. He dropped his weapon and asked if he could go. He said he had a wife and kids. I had to let him go. His children needed him.
"Go. If you're lying to me I will find you" I said and he thanked me and ran off. I turned to a few more soldiers who had no fear. I lit my entire body on fire and made my way towards them. My hair was in thick flames. Soon all of those few soldiers we dead. I ran towards a tree and hid behind it as a bunker shot at another area. I turned and saw Clint. Someone or something zoomed past Clint like the speed of lightning. I walked out from my spot only to be knocked off my feet by the speeding figure. I stared at the figure who slowed down. He had silver blonde hair and pale features. A smile etched across his lips as he sped towards Clint. When Clint was distracted he was hit.
"Clint!" I yelled as me and Natasha rushed towards him. Soldiers continued to shoot so threw some fire balls at them setting them aflame.
"We have an enhanced in the field" Steve said.
"Clint's hit" Natasha said as we rushed towards Clint who laid on the cold snow.
"Somebody wanna deal with that bunker?!" I yelled as Natasha bent down to Clint looking at his wound. The Hulk jumped out of nowhere smashing the bunker.
"Thank you" Natasha said as Clint groaned loudly from the pain. I had to deal with the advancing soldiers.
"I'll be back" I said running towards the group. Natasha nodded to me before I rushed away. I jumped onto a soldier and wrapped my legs around their neck bringing them to the ground. A put my hands on their neck and used my fire to slowly and painfully kill them. I stood up and threw a knife at on of the soldiers then I ran towards another. I kicked the soldier in the gut then grabbed his wrist and lit my hand on fire making his wrist turn a crisp color. He screamed in pain and as I grabbed his shoulder and did the same. Soon I decided to end the suffering and stabbed him in the stomach making him fall to the white snow.
"The drawbridge is down, people" Tony said as I took out the last soldier. I saw Steve and Thor over by a few trees. I made my way towards my brother and the super soldier.
"The Enhanced?" Me and Thor asked.
"He's a blur" Steve said, "all the new players we've faced, I've never seen this. In fact, I still haven't."
"Clint's hit pretty bad guys. We're gonna need a evac" Natasha said.
"I can get Barton to the jet" Thor said as tanks and soldiers came towards us.
"The sooner we're gone, the better" I said.
"You and Stark secure the scepter" Thor said.
"Copy that" Steve said.
"Looks like they're lining up" Thor said as we stared at the on coming soldiers.
"Well they're excited" Steve said as I lit Steve's shield on fire and Thor clinked his hammer onto the shield causing the ground to rumble and the soldiers fell down to the ground from the impact. And the tank exploded.
"Find the scepter" Thor said as he started to walk away, Steve nodded to Thor.
"And for gosh sake, watch your language!" Stark said sarcastically. I couldn't help but laugh.
"That's not going away anytime soon" Steve said.
"So what do you want me to do?" I asked.
"Take down any Hydra soldiers you see on your way back to the jet. I want you back there and safe with your brother and Clint" Steve said walking away.
"Roger that" I said then Steve sneezed, "God Bless America!"