2.0

When I wake up I had no missed calls or text. I looked over to see if I woke up before Cody did but he wasn't in his bed. Aram was still asleep and so was Lacey.

Codys shoes and wallet were gone so I wondered where he went. Soon I heard the door opening so I quickly shuffled and acted like I was never awake.

I heard shuffling around and it sounded like he was talking off his shoes. He went into the kitchen and soon I heard my phone buzz.

from: Cody
wake up baby

from: Cody
pls pls

from: Cody
babeeeee

to: Cody
I'm awake

from: Cody
come to the kitchen

to: Cody
okay

I get up and brush my teeth. I leave my hair too lazy to mess with it. I go into the kitchen and he looks me up and down.

I walk closer to him and he smiles at me, leaving me nothing to do but smile back. He turns back around and says,

"I got us all food."

I come even closer to look.

"I'm starving" I smiled at him. He pats on the counter right beside him and I lift myself to sit there.

"I also got you this." he said, digging into a bag and pulling out a stuff teddy bear. He handed it to me and it had words written on its stomach.

I'm so glad I met you. You've become such an important part in my life - Cody

I thanked him and he hugs me. We're a little distant because I want him to do what he did yesterday. like I really really want him.

"But you don't have anything to remember me with" I told him, he looks at me, knowing I'm right.

I lean in and kiss his lips and he kisses me back. I kiss him for a while and then say,

"There now you'll have something to remember me by"

He smiles and then we get silent again.

"Can I tell you something?" he asks me.

"Anything." I tell him.

"Ever since the first night I kissed you that's all I want to do and every time we do I get this feeling in my stomach and its a really good feeling. it's just a really scary feeling." he tells me. I looked at him confused.

"Like I think I like you feeling" he explains. I straighten up my face and then smile.

"I think I might have that feeling too." I say. He looks down and I can tell he's hiding a smile.

"But I don't want to date. I don't want to ruin our friendship because if I lose that I'll have lost everything." he tells me.

"I understand." I said, totally agreeing.

"So it got me thinking. what if we were just friends. but friend with kissing exceptions, just until the tour is done." he asks, looking up.

"I'd like that" I reply.

He smiles and comes up and pecks me on the lips. We soon heard someone's yawn and he went back to the food, handing me an vanilla bean frap from Starbucks. He knows I'm obsessed with these.

We go on like its a normal day expect we hide ourselves in the mist and fear of fading away.

-

bruh call me Shakespeare cause that last quote wasn't gotten off of google