1.1

After Lacey dropped me off at home I went straight to my room. I went on my laptop and went on twitter.

I was looking through my notifications again. Most of them seemed to be good. I used to be one of them, but now I'm Cody's friend. We all are.

I scrolled down to see a picture. It was of me three years ago and my dads grave. I was smiling for the picture but on the inside I felt like crawling up beside him.

The comment said, 'Pls go die you ugly rat. You can even join your father while your at it'

My heart was pounding and I felt sick. Like I was going to throw up. My stomach was churning. For the first time in two years, I cried. It started out slow and while it did I retweeted it so Cody would see. I wasn't in the mood for texting right now.

I shut off my computer and laid down. I put my head in my pillow and soon enough all their was were tears.

I felt like my heart just exploded. I cried because I missed my dad. I missed him so much. Out of everyone in my family, I'd rather me go than him because when he died it wrecked my family.

We had to move to my moms hometown so she could mourn while her mom took care of us for around a month. Then after she got her shit together she came home to make sure her kids were alright.

Now we're getting older. My mothers gonna die a widow. And for that solemn reason. I cried. So much.

He was such a good person.

-

awh baby