0.5

-two weeks later-

"Avery, wear these you look so fucking cute in them" my bestfriend, Lacey, said. She handed me a pear of jeans that I had bought last year. She had picked out my outfit for me because if I did I would be looking ratchet.

She also picked out a flowery crop top and put her green jacket on top of it. I was wearing brown combat boots. Cody told me he was 5'10-11, hopefully in these boots I'll be 5'8.

She did my hair, putting it in a messy bun with a braid on the side. (I liked it a lot) She also did my makeup. It was pretty light because she said I was prettier without it.

Like thanks? What am I suppose to say to that.

I'm so scared for when I meet Cody. I'm going to jumble on my words and probably won't be able to speak.

She told me to wear my glasses because they'd go perfect with my outfit and they make me look 'adorable'.

I put them on and we headed for the venue. I was so nervous I could puke.

from: Cody
I'm so excited rn babe I'm meeting you in like a couple of hours IM SO HAPPY.

to: Cody
same..

to: Cody
yeet jk I can't I'm going to throw up I'm SO nervous.

from: Cody
I can't wait to hug you

to: Cody
honestly same baeeeeee

from: Cody
no you have no idea I've been waiting for this for TWO WEEKS

to: Cody
I've been waiting for this for forever

from: Cody
you win

to: Cody
I know

from: Cody
gtg made it to the venue!!! (((: I'm so happy

I sat in the passenger as I watched her sing to her Halsey, BADLANDS, album. "AND ITS BLUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" she sang at the top of her lungs. Even though she's highly ruining the song I let my best friend do her.

She pulled up to the venue. I got my pad of sticky notes. (I probably look so weird) We got out of the car and walked towards the venue. The wait was short because we were one of the first.

The venue only had about 20 girls. I put the sticky note on the stage without anyone noticing that said, 'I'm where you get food'

Then I went to the vending machine and said, 'I'm where I'd meet you'

I went to the entrance of the place of where you meet them and stuck it down. I don't know where to put the last one

"Lacey where should I put this last one" I asked her. She shrugged but said i should put it on his microphone.

"Can you?" I asked her. They're wasn't any security and the guy who was running the place wasn't in sight.

"Oh my gosh, guys look it's there car!" one girl shouted. I pointed my head to the microphone and she ran. She got it on, making me grateful. When she got back we just started laughing.

Soon, the boys all came in. I only searched for Cody. As soon as he walked on, he noticed the sticky note on the stage. He grabbed it and put it in his lap when he sat down.

-
:/