0.6

There show was good but I'm pretty positive the ending is coming soon. It's kind of dark in here so I'm grateful.

They said there endings and walked off the stage. They made us go outside but that's okay because that's where the last note said to go.

'Go to me. / outside / by that cool white jeep'

Yeah, so maybe he'll remember to read those sticky notes. Hopefully he'll find them.

We waited about half an hour before I heard someone call my name. "Avery" I heard being shouted.

"Oh shit, I'm scared" I told Lacey.

"Don't be, just wave. You look fucking adorable." she told me. I did as she said and waved to him, he waved back, making his way over here.

As he got closer, Lacey walked away and went into her car. I covered my face with my hands but my hands were tiny and my glasses are pretty big.

I peeked through my fingers and saw he was like right in front of me. He was like three inches taller than me, or enough to were he was looking down at me.

He moved my hands and I just said, "oh my" He laughed and asked, "can I hug you now?"

I nodded my head and hugged him as he held me very tightly. The hug lasted about two minutes before we let go.

"I'm finally meeting you!" he told me. I smiled and nodded.

"I'm finally meeting you too!" I said, in a happy voice.

"You're freaking gorgeous" he told me. I covered my face again and said, "Your freaking gorgeous.

"Accept my compliment" he said, removing my hands once again.

"Thanks" I said. "How long are you here for?"

"A week" he said, before a group of guys called his name. "We're going out to dinner, wanna come?" he asked.

The window was down so I was sure Lacey could hear. I looked at her and she shrugged her shoulders as a..

"Sure" I told him.

He smiled before running off. "I'll go tell the guys" he said.

-

shit I suck at writing.