1.9

After one direction had left, we stayed. We still had a whole 4 days left at this hotel. After me and Cody came home yesterday, we went to sleep just like Aram and Lacey did.

I was once again awoken how I was awoken yesterday. My phone buzzing and shaking the whole freaking bed.

from: Cody
babe

from: Cody
baby

from: Cody
avery

from: Cody
Ave ):

to: Cody
yes sir

from: Cody
come to the kitchen

to: Cody
no I look ratchet

from: Cody
shut up

to: Cody
okay but let me get ready

from: Cody
okay (:

I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After I brushed my teeth, I fixed my hair and then went out to the kitchen.

Cody was in there and I could smell food being made.

"What are you cooking?" I asked.

"French toast" he replied. I laughed and when he could he put down the last piece of bread and came over to hug me.

"So about last night." he said, making my cheeks go unbelievably rosy. I looked at the ground again and once again he lifted my head.

"Do you think it could maybe happen again..?" he asked, hesitantly. I shrugged.

"Like now?" he asked, moving his face closer to mine. My face turned in to an almost happier expression and he took that as a sign to go for it.

He leaned all the way in and attached his lips to mine. His tongue found its way into my mouth and soon ours were molding together.

His hands supported my back and he led me against the counter, my back hitting the granite. He lifted me and soon I was sitting on it.

We kept just like that for a little while, but we knew we had to stop before Lacey or Aram woke up.

I pulled back and he smiled at me.

"Do you like kissing?" he asked.

I leaned in a kissed him again. "I love kissing, you." I said.

He smiled and we went back on like it was a normal day.

I really like this new 'normal day'

-

because (((: