1.5

It's Codys last day in Miami so he invited me to his hotel. Me and Lacey drove over there. They were about 20 minutes away.

When we go there Cody was at the front of the hotel. He showed me and Lacey up to his room. When we got in there, it was louder than expected.

"Sorry, if it's a little loud" Cody told me. I nodded my head and laughed. Aram and Lacey have been getting really close lately. She goes off and finds him while I stay with Cody. He leads me into his room and we sit on the hotel bed.

"Sorry if it's not enough privacy its jus-"

"Stop apologizing." I said. He just looked at me and smiled. He soon laid in a comfortable position on his bed to where he could see the TV but be laying down too. He put his hands over his head and whined.

"I'm going to miss you so much Av" he told me, I heard a sniff. I suddenly felt really bad for making him feel bad. I straddled his legs so he couldn't get away and moved away his hands. Or at least tried to. He wouldn't budge.

"Aw Cody" I said, not wanting to fight him. Instead I just leaned forward and kissed the open spot on his forehead. He then moved away his hands and opened his arms. I gladly took them in and gave him long tight huge. I honestly couldn't breathe right now but I stopped caring a while ago.

When we pulled away, I saw the tears coming out of his eyes.

"Aw Cody" i repeated, but instead this time my voice was cracking because I was witnessing my best friend crying. I hugged him again and then made sure he stopped crying before sitting all the way up.

He nodded and looked at me. His thumb came up to wipe of the tears that he made.

"Come on Cody! Say goodbye to your girlfriend we gotta get on the road!" I heard a random voice say, making me frown.

"Cheer up, ill see you soon." he told me, braver than he was before.

I nodded and said, "Alright goodbye, I love you."

"Love you too, princess"

*1 hour later*

from cody:

okay princess, i just want you to know that this week has been one of the funnest and greatest weeks in my life. i dont know if you know this but i feel like i can tell you anything and you will never mind helping me with the craziest things. i can honestly say you are on of my best friends and i wouldnt trade you for the world. i love you so fucking much you dont understand. if i didnt have you in my life i dont know exactly where id be right now but its not in a good place. I JUST DONT THIMK YOU UNDERSTAND JUST HPW HAPPY YOU MSKE ME YOU HAVE NO IDEA. and since i can honestly say that about you i want you to feel the same way. remember you can tell me anything and everything because i will always be here for you baby (: your kind of my favorite person right now and i love you and have a great day/month/year bc you deserve it beautiful.

After that, I called him right away and we talked all night long.

-

yo yo yoy oy yoyoy yoy oy oy oyoy yo yoy oy yoy oy oyo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yop y have a great day LOVE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY its currenty 1am and i am exhausted.