Chapter Twenty-Three

a/n: Okay really funny story:

So me and my older sister were making the cupcakes and she actually made them wrong because she put the butterscotch and chocolate chips in with the batter immediately (she decided not to wait for me to get back into the room and read her the directions.) so there was like, extra butterscotch and chocolate chips in there. So we were pouring the batter into the pan and just being silent and then I looked up at her and said, "Is this a bad time to mention that no one in this family likes butterscotch?"

My mom heard and it was just this one moment where we were all just kind of silent. Me and my little sister were the only ones who liked it because my mom HATES butterscotch chips and my older sister said she likes normal cupcakes more and doesn't like butterscotch. My dad didn't try them and I kind of want to be there when he does because he's not one for really sweet things xD

ALSO OMG THIS IS AT 3K READS ALREADY I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I CAN MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY, INCLUDING ME, WITH A SPECIAL WEDDING. BEFORE THAT WE NEED A PROPOSAL THOUGH. . . HMM... MIGHT WANNA READ THIS CHAPTER. 

READ MY NOTE AT THE BOTTOM AFTER THIS PLEASE!

not reread or edited.

"That's it, we're never getting married," Sophie said with a loud sigh as she laid back on her bed. 

"Come on, Sophie! I've been dating Dex longer than you and he still hasn't proposed. Plus, everyone knows Keefe will." Biana sighed.

"Why can't he just hurry up and rad the signs and propose already? Ugh, I hate the idiot." She pressed her face into her pillow. "Would you like to join me in my swearing off all men?"

"Nah, I like my boyfriend. We've been together for a whole two years and we're perfectly happy with our relationship. Unlike some people. . . Sometimes just dating isn't enough, hmm?"

"Hey, Ashla and Fitz are trying for children as we speak probably. Don't tell me that I'm moving fast with my relationship," Sophie responded, but her voice was muffled by her pillow.

"Um, ew. Never talk about my brother and his love life in front of me again," Biana said, disgust in her voice. 

"Hey, Ashla is the one who told em they wre thinking about having a kid-"

"La la la la la," Biana cut her off, her hands instinctively covering her ears. "Never again!"

Sophie laughed at her. "You know, I haven't seen Dex in two weeks. How has he been? He said he was with you."

Biana's eyes widened in shock. "I haven't seen him in two weeks because he said he's been hanging out with you!" 

Sophie sat up immediately. "That wanker!"

"Wanker?"

"It's English."

"I know some English."

"British English," Sophie explained even though Biana would have no idea what she was talking about. "I'm going to call him."

She took out her Imparter and did just that, and Dex answered. "Hello?" 

"Hey, are you busy? I want to hang out," Sophie grinned. 

"Nah, I'm hanging out with Biana," he said. 

Biana walked over and sat next to Sophie. "Hey, I didn't know that. Did you?" Biana's sarcastically turned to look at Sophie who shook her head in mock confusion.