Chapter Sixteen

a/n: I GOT MY MOM TO PRE-ORDER NEVERSEEN AND SHE ORDERED ON THE KINDLE SO I CAN READ IT RIGHT AWAY AND SHE FINALLY AGREED TO SIGN UP FOR THE BOOK SWAG AND I'M SUPER HAPPY

and I'm like dying waiting until it comes out.

Also, I'm thinking of splitting this into two books because of how much longer it is than I thought it would be. (I mean, i planned taking it slow but not this slow.)

So I'm going to have them get engaged by the end of this book (And there's only so many chappies left) and married in book two. 

So yes I can officially say there will be a book two of this. (if you guys want that, ofc.)

I can't believe I actually got a day with no having to study French vocab. *thanks the French Gods my French teacher always says won't help us with our tests*

HAPPY LATE HALLOWEEN IF YOU CELEBRATE IT

"I feel like having some human food," Sophie said, frowning. Her friends looked at her, and Biana rolled her eyes.

"I thought you said you like our food better."

"I do but. . . There's only so much perfection a person can take. I just want one imperfect thing and human food seems like the solution. Maybe Forkle will get me something. . . " She looked around for her Imparter, and left the room to go grab it.

"So, how's the wedding plans going?" Keefe asked Fitz and Ashla.

Ashla's grinned widely. "Amazing. We actually got Bronte to help us, and he hates everyone who isn't Sophie."

"He likes me," Keefe said, mock hurt in his voice.

"As I said, he hates everyone who isn't Sophie."

Everyone laughed as Keefe rolled his eyes and laid down on Sophie's bed. Biana spoke up. "This is weird, you know?" They turned to her with questioning gazes. "The fact that we're all grown ups now. . . I never really realized one day this could happen."

"Remember when you were a ruthless butthole?" Fitz laughed at his sister. "Man, I don't remember when you stopped being so rude to people."

"When I met Sophie. I think Sophie made us all who we are today. Dex got less weird and creepy, Keefe got less... Well, Keefe. I got less rude. You got less egotistical." She shrugged. "She's basically shaped us all for the better. You know. . . We've never really done anything for her." She started thinking. "Well. . . Other than join the Black Swan or throw her birthday parties."

"Yeah, I heard she feels like life has lost it's excitement and everyday is the exact same as the day before. She always meets up with us.  We should give her a vacation or something, except there's no vacations people can really go on here." Keefe tried to think. "Well, what's something she really wants?"

Everyone looked away from Keefe, not meeting his eyes. "What?"

"Well. . . We can't exactly tell you what to do with your relationship," Biana said.

"What does she want with me?" His eyes widened, and his face was filled with confusion.

"She uh. . ."

"Well you see. . . "

"Is that Sophie coming? Sophie. . ."

"You guys should just tell him," Dex said. "It has to happen at some point."

"What has to happen?" He asked, his head tilted to the side.

"She, uh. . .She wants to marry you," Biana said finally after everyone was silent.

He went to say something as Sophie came back into the room. She noticed the tension in the room and walked over to Keefe, who's eyes were wide in shock. "What did you guys do to him? He looks broken." She frowned at her boy friend, and then all her best friends.

"We uh. . . We're just going to go now." Biana pulled Dex behind her and dragged him out of the room, came back in by herself and took Fitz along with her. Ashla followed behind after sending Sophie an apologetic smile. 

"What happened?" Sophie asked, Keefe after they were officially gone.

He shook his head and gave her a tight smile. "I, uh. . . Nothing."

"You guys only say uh when  you're hiding something," she pointed out, glaring. "What happened?"

"They just spoiled something for me that I was looking forward to and I got really shocked at the spoiler, is all. Don't worry. What time is it?" He looked outside and noticed that the sun was setting. "I think it's time for me to leave." He frowned, and then turned to her.

Hurt filled her eyes. "You said you were spending the night over, remember? We were going to pull an all nighter and watch human movies."

He bit his lip. "Oh yeah. Well, I'll go down and ask Edaline for some snacks, you put the movie on." He leaned forward and pressed a small kiss on her cheek, gave her a warm smile, and then walked away.

She instantly pulled her Imparter from her pocket and called Fitz. "What did you do?" Her eyes held a harsh glare the second he answered.

"We spoiled something for him and he was hit really hard and he's probably upset. He's not upset with you," Fitz told her, a sad smile on his face.

"You had to do that on our movie night? Seriously? Now he's going to be all weird and moody while we watch one of my movies and probably want to put one of his favorites, even though it's my week." She glared.

"No, Sophie. He's not angry or upset, he's probably confused and feeling really awkward." 

"What did you tell him?" 

"I. . . Can't spoil it for you. It was bad enough spoiling it for him."

Sophie nodded as she heard footsteps approaching the door. "If I come knocking on your door tomorrow and you answer to a punch to the face, don't be surprised." It was said jokingly, but it held a tint of seriousness in it that even scared her. She hung up on him.

"So, what we watching?" Keefe asked. He wasn't acting like how he was earlier, and she sighed in relief.