Q&A

I got some amazing questions so thank you guys for asking them.

I'll be doing one at the end of the sequel as well c:

-

when will the sequel be posted?

Most likely Monday or Tuesday. I will announce it on my account, but it will be posted on my second one. 

-

what will the sequel be called?

Forever Blaze.

My mom actually came up with this. It's because Everblaze basically burns forever, but it's 'forever' a blazing fire-y love, not just a 'ever' blazing love. 

-

can I name Fitz and Ashla's kid?

maybe. 

-

how did you start reading kotlc and get into the fandom?

My parents went to go see Hunger Games or some type of movie like that and the people there were giving away Keeper of the Lost Cities to whoever went to see it. My parents gave it to me since my older sister used to hate reading and my little sister just didn't read at all. 

I read the first page, got bored, and it got left under my couch. One day my older sister picked it up and started reading it. She said I was right and it was boring as hell. Then she got to the splotching match and told me I had to read it. I didn't understand anything so that meant I had to read the entire book. 

I didn't love the book until 1 year later. I was online and I noticed the book in the corner of my room. I picked it up and looked at the title, and shrugged. I typed it up in google and saw there was a sequel called Exile. I thought the alicorn idea was super cool and didn't really like how the ending of the first book was so unsatisfying, so I asked my mom to get it for me. 

I ended up getting it for Christmas 2013 but lost it and couldn't find and read it until my birthday 2014. I stayed up the entire night before my birthday reading it and it's actually when I fell in love with Keefe. I fell in love with Keeper when I fell in love with Keefe. 

It was at that moment where it became my favorite book series, right before the Pegasus series by Kate O'Hearn (which is my second fav series and I forgot to add the last book which I still need on my Christmas list dang it)

I looked it up online again and I found out that Everblaze was coming out and me and my older sister begged for it with our lives and got it for Christmas. I hated it but couldn't stay away and I cried forever because I wanted her to just write Neverseen already. 

I then got an instagram and started following Shannon Messenger on there, and started checking her tumblr every once and a while for updates on Neverseen and it was in that moment where I realized I was a keeper.

and thus, found keeper of the lost cities and joined the fandom.

-

what happened to make you ship foster-keefe?

It was either in Exile or Everblaze, and she was with Keefe and it was when they planned to meet up and he shouted, "It's a date!"