Ultimate meeting

Just incase you guys are confused, ALL the dangan ronpa (1) boys are in this chapter and if you don't want to read all the stories, you can just scroll to the person you want, I made sure to write their names at the beginning of their stories. Okay! That's all!
———————————————————

~Byakuya Togami~

"Another morning, another class, another arrogant bastard..." You thought as you listened to the oh-so-special Byakuya point out another one of the teacher's mistakes.

"Thank you again Mister Togami, I will try to improve myself" The teacher said sarcastically.

"Tch, if a plebeian such as yourself is going to teach someone like me then you should make sure you, at least, know what you are talking about" Byakuya said, clearly irritated by the teacher.

you mentally sighed as you waited for the bell to ring.
"two more minutes" you thought happily, but maybe you shouldn't have jinxed it...

"Miss (Y/N), I would like you to stay after class, we need to discuss your homework, you too mister Togami, I'd like to talk to you about your attitude problem" The teacher said annoyed

~Ring Ring~

The bell rang and your friends waited outside your classroom door for you.

"So miss (L/N), could you come here for a minute? Before we talk about your homework I need your help with something" The teacher said as you walked to her.

"Yes?" You asked, only to be faced with—what seemed like— millions of homework assignments. "A-And this is?" You asked

"Everyones homework, but that's not important, I would like you to bring these to that basket at the back of the room labeled "final projects" please" You looked at the pile dumbfounded, did your teacher really expect you to bring all of these homework sheets alone?

"I know that look, don't worry, because mister Togami is going to help you" The teacher said raising her voice so Byakuya could hear her.

"I am?"

"He is?"

"Yes, now get to it" She said as she sat down to grade some papers.

You sighed and took half the papers and walked towards the basket at the back of the class but Byakuya just stood there, staring at the papers.

"What are you waiting for?" You asked him confused

"Someone like me shouldn't need to to do physical labour for a teacher, or anyone for that matter" he made a 'tch' noise and turned to you "why don't you do it? You don't seem to have a problem lifting these" This guy was getting on your nerves but you didn't know weather or not you should tell him off or just leave it...

"Now what are you waiting for, plebeian?"

That's it...

"Listen here Douche bag, I'm not in the mood to be kept here after class and i'm certainly not here to take your shit without putting you in your place!"

You weren't finished giving him a piece of your mind but he only chuckled, interrupting your rant.

"Put me in my place? Really now, I didn't know commoners could do such things to me. Alright, I'll do the work, but only because you're too stubborn to follow orders" He said picking up his half of the stack of papers and putting them in the basket that you were next to.