•~Ch.22~••

Chapter 22

~Zayn's P.O.V~

"Zaynn... Zayn.. Zaynn.. Bro wake up." A manly yelped woke me. I tried to open my eyes but its squinted too much. The bed I'm laying on is moving, the lights we're passing by my eyes quickly. Everything seems to be blurry... I felt the bed I'm on stopped; now I hear machines. Then... Everything... wen-.. BLACK.

~Harry's P.O.V~

"Sorry sir but you can't go inside" A lady, or for more accurate, a nurse told me as she closed the door to the emergency room.

I slowly walked backwards and sat at the waiting chair outside the ER. I buried my face into my hands and placed my elbows on my knees, I'm seriously worrying about Zayn. The last time I saw him was he was laying on his stomach on the floor. Blood travelled from Zayn's to my feet. I was so shocked but then I shrugged it off immediately so I can't panic.. This is a huge problem. How we will continue the concert? I have to tell this to boys.

I leaned on the chair with my back as I grabbed my phone from pocket pulling it. I touched the screen with thumb brushing through it as I went searching for Liam's number. I pressed he's ID number. Hesitation stopped me thinking how will I say this to Liam. I slowly touched the call button and placed my phone on my ear then stood up and I started pacing back and forth while hearing the ring and it suddenly stopped meaning he answered it already. My torso rise and fell as I heard Liam's worried voice.

"HARRY! Have you seen Zayn?" My bottom lip entered between my teeth as Liam said that.

"Liam, I-I already saw Zayn" I leaned my body against the wall looking up at the ceiling.

"Where- OH MY GOD!" My eyes widen as I heard Liam. I listened closely and heard the news caster on the television. Now, everybody knows about this. "We're on our way" Liam said quickly and soon hanged up before I can part my lips. I took a long inhale and let my chest fall as I shoved my phone back in my pocket. This is a big catastrophe. I let out a big groan and elbowed the wall. This is unexpected.

•~•~•

It's been 4 days since the incident happened, 4 days passed since management got mad at us. We still continued our tour, even though Zayn's not with us. Fans sent him Letters and 'get well soon' cards which can make Zayn better.

"Niall give me back my phone!" Ashy's voice filled up the room. We're in Zayn's hospital room, he's still weak.

"Sssh!" Liam demanded Ashy. She groaned and sat down on the couch as she crossed her arms then poked her tongue out at Niall who is now sitting beside. He did the same.

The creak of the door was heard so we looked at it and the Doctor peered up into our eyes. "oh Hi Doc!" I smiled warmly as we all stood up except for Ashy whose eyebrows are knitted while looking down.

"Hello Lads!" He said happily; closing the door.

"I have a good news and a bad news" He said, crossing his arms. We just nodded and response as I glanced at Ashy who is now listening to us.

"The good news is Zayn's doing good now, you can take him home tomorrow" The doctor let out the words the I've wanting to hear. Well then it really is a good news.

"What about the bad news?" Ashy stood up and walked towards the doctor.

"He can't do concerts for a week or two" He licked his lips and looked down. "I'm sorry lads and young lady" He patted my back and went out.

"Atleast Zayn's okay!" I commented as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Yuh, that's good for me" Louis agreed.

~••~••~

~Zayn's P.O.V~

I'm now in the hotel, feeling okay. I still don't know what happened. Why this happened to me? I got everything screwed up. I'm all alone just scrolling down through my twitter, reading random tweets from fans. I was lying down on this white comfy bed. I clicked at the upper right part of my phone and tweeted.

'All alone. Sigh. I just want to feel your embrace right now. xx'

Yeah, she's the one I'm talking about. Ashton. I'm still can't get over her even though I got all drunk and bruised up because of being so deeply in love with her. I don't what I'll do without her. I don't know what's the use of life without her. I-I just really don't know.

I locked my phone and tilted my head up, looking at the nude colored ceiling reminiscing every single happy moment that happened with her. I closed my eyes and pushed my lips a smile but a sudden creaked from the door made my eyes shot open, I saw her. Yes her. Why is she here? Before she can saw me awake, I fluttered my eyes closed and snuggled with a pillow beside me.

I can hear bare footsteps and a move from the bed that made me knew she sat beside me. I can tell that she's looking at me, I just can sense it. Then another long move from the bed signalled me that she's already laying down beside me. I can feel her fresh strawberry breath touching my nose. She leaned her forehead against mine and drew circles around my nose bridge.

After a while she slowly wrapped her arms around me and whispered.

"Feel better, thank you for saving me. I love you my man"

I secretly smiled inside and slowly pushed her closer to me letting out a small giggle from her. Before I knew it she's already sleeping beautifully, her face peered up into my eyes, I gently brushed my thumb through her rosy cheeks.

"Things will get better. I just have to let you go princess"

I attached my lips on her forehead and smiled as I kissed it. Sorry but I really got to do this..

{A\N: Guys school started huhu :( I still write the story on my iPod Touch so it's kinda a long process. If I could do anything just for you to forgive me:((}