Chapter 15

Elijah Rose's P.O.V.

I wake up to the smell of coffee and food engulfing the whole bus. I slide out of my bunk and see I'm the only one still in bed. I make my way to the living area and hear the boys talking. "So do you have the music for it?" I hear Tony ask.

"Somewhat. I have most of it. Lyrics have been done." Jaime says.

"But?" I hear Vic ask.

"I'm nervous."

"Everything will go fine man." Mike says.

"Yeah." I walk out to where they are. Jaime looks up at me and smiles automatically. "Hey beautiful." I smile and hug him. "How are you today?"

"I'm better. I'm getting there. That's all that matters."

Jaime kisses my head. "Are you hungry?"

"A little."

"Me and the guys have cooked breakfast. Well, minus Mike. He was in the shower during the whole ordeal."

"Mmm. What did you make?"

"We have.... Bacon, biscuits, frozen not homemade"

"Of course."

"Then we have eggs, sausage, and pancakes."

"You guys went all out."

Jaime smiles and I grab a plate and start putting food on my plate. I decide on some sausage, a biscuit, and some eggs. The boys go behind me and make their plates. I grab the syrup and put it on the biscuit then sit down. "Syrup on a biscuit?" Tony asks.

I nod. "It's a constant in breakfast food in the south." I shrug. "Or at least it is with my family and friends."

"That's different."

"It's amazing." We all eat our food in a comfortable silence. Vic takes all the plates from everyone after we are done. "So, what city are we headed to?"

"Broken Arrow, Oklahoma." Mike says.

I take out my phone and look up the city. "It's pretty small isn't it?"

"Yeah. We are doing an outside in the park kind of concert for this one."

"Oh. Okay."

"It's more personal that way." Vic says sitting back down. "We like to do more personal concerts like that sometimes."

I nod. "I feel like more artists should do that. You get to know your fans better that way and they get to know you more."

"We try to do a few like this every so often. Doesn't happen as often as us or the fans would like, but it happens as much as possible."

"What park is it going to be at?"

"Rhema Park. It's kind of small, but we can work with it."

"Sounds awesome. How far are we from it?"

"About ten minutes. The show is at one, so we will have time to set up then do the sound check when we get there then we have to start. This is going to be a pass through one day town. We have maybe one more town like that, that is closer to the end of the tour."

"What city would that be?"

"Logan, Utah."

I nod. "Is that one of the last few?"

"Yeah. The cities we have left are Broken Arrow, Fort Worth, Denver, Boulder, Salt Lake City, Logan, Phoenix, Las Vegas, and then San Diego."

I nod. "They are all pretty much on the way to San Diego, aren't they?"