Chapter 4

Luna Marie's pov

When Elijah leaves with Jaime I can't help but think about Angel and how she must be feeling. Someone grabs my sides and I squeal, I turn around to see Kellin balancing on his crutches laughing at me.

"Just you wait. I'm going to get you when you least expect it."

He shudders. "I'm genuinely scared. I can only imagine what kind of devious thoughts you have going through that pretty little head of yours."

His last comment makes me blush and I look at the floor which is a habit of mine that I wish I could break. If I can't, I have no idea how I'm going to get a job. Just when I think it can't get any worse, Mike comes in the room and asks "Oh my god is she seriously blushing?" Kellin hits Mike in the knee with his crutches which causes me to smile and Mike to hop on one foot while holding his knee. Once Mike has recovered he also asks "So I guess you know about who Mr. Gimp is?" I just nod my head and go into the kitchen to get Kellin his medicine when he comes in there.

"I would have gotten those myself. Don't let Mike embarrass you, I have a serious question for you later."

"He didn't embarrass me. It was what you said earlier and Mike didn't help make anything better. Anyway Elijah is on a date plus I have stuff to do." I make a hasty exit out of the kitchen with a very confused Kellin staring out the doorway. I quickly walk over to where Vic and Tony are sitting.

Tony decides to act like the big brother I wish I had. "So what did Kellin say to you that has you as red as a tomato?" This only makes me blush more.

"Tony stop you're just making this worse."

I inhale and blurt out "Kellin might have subtly complimented me and it made me blush, then Mike had to make it worse plus Kellin hit him in the knee with his crutch. That's all that happened..." They both smile at me.

"Well looks like someone has a crush but something is bothering you." Vic asks.

This makes me look at the floor again, I guess I have to gather everyone and tell them my story, so I look at Tony who replies "I'll go get everyone for you."

Soon everyone is piled in our small living room looking at me. I exhale and start with "Well I had a boyfriend who started off as a perfect gentleman but after a while he started to get really jealous of the other guys that I would talk to. This included the guy who usually takes my order at the coffee shop also. I mean he would do all the things a that a perfect gentleman would do like pull my chair out for me, opening the door, giving me his jacket when I was cold, stuff like that. But then he started to get jealous over the tiniest little things. Like when Elijah and I would go to a concert with a meet and greet, he'd get all huffy about the fact that I was going."

All of them are looking at me and then Mike asks "Is that why you got embarrassed when I made that comment?"

"No it wasn't what you said. It was something Kellin said before you came into the kitchen." They all look at me with expressions filled with pity which I don't like because it makes me feel like I'm a kid again and my parents are hounding me about why my grades are so low.

"So I guess you know who we are now?" Tony asks.

I nod my head and I'm rewarded with his adorable smile which makes me smile too because some people have an infectious smile, Tony just happens to be one of those people. Kellin comes in the living room and asks "Why was I not invited to this little meeting?"

I look at him so he sighs because he remembers the conversation we had in the kitchen, the others look at him like are we missing something here.

"Kellin why don't we head into town to get some food for everyone?" I ask.