Chapter 10

After the little incident in the restaurant we all head towards the car and I'm thankful all these guys stood up for me but before we reach the car my phone rings. I hesitate to answer it because it might be my mother but it's actually Luke. He says "How are you doing Luna? What are you up to?"

"I've been better Luke. And currently I'm in Atlanta with two of my favorite bands plus Elijah."

He goes silent for a minute before telling me "I heard about the encounter you had with mom."

I groan. "Bad news travels fast in this family doesn't it? And has Derrick heard about it?"

"You know how he gets when mom gets like this. He doesn't answer his phone, he hasn't been answering my phone calls. Well I have to go I just wanted to make sure you were alright." After he hangs up Kellin walks over to me with a worried expression on his face so I say "It was just my brother Luke checking up on me."

That calms him down. "Would you like to stay on our bus tonight?"

"Yeah. Let me tell Elijah that I'm going to stay on your bus." He nods and walks back to where the guys are standing while I walk over to Elijah. "I'm going to ride with Kellin and the rest of the Sleeping with Sirens." She nods at me, and we drive back to where the buses are parked. My phone dings letting me know that I have a text message, when I look at it I see:

Derrick: Hey. It's Derrick, I was just letting you know where I am. Luke's been trying to call me, I'm in Nashville by the way.

Me: Thanks for letting me know. I'm actually going to be in Nashville myself.

Derrick: Really? Why are you going to be in Nashville?

Me: I'll explain later. It's a long story, I can meet you somewhere if you want. Also I can't wait to see you again.

Derrick: Me either. See you when you get here Lu.

After I finished my conversation with Derrick I look up and realize we made it back to the buses, so I get out so I can get my stuff. Once I get on the bus I head to my bunk, which has all the merch I was given squirreled away in the corner behind my pillow. Tony comes up behind me and asks "Where are you going?" Me being me I have to say something sarcastic "I'm staying right here. Actually I'm going to the Sleeping with Sirens bus." He nods and hugs me but doesn't say anything, the others have pouty looks on their faces. It's not like I'm leaving them forever. I start walking to the Sleeping with Sirens bus and when I get there I'm dragged inside by Justin. Kellin sees this and says "Calm down there Justin. She's not going anywhere for tonight."

Justin deflates a little bit but he's still bouncing around like a little kid on a sugar high. I laugh at his reaction but then my phone rings and I see that it's Elijah, I think that it's Mike wanting to know about why I left. I kind of don't want to answer the phone but I do anyway, when I pick up I hear Mike's voice on the other end of the line. I ask "What do you want?"

"Well I wanted to tell you that we were probably going to stop soon so the drivers can get some sleep and Elijah was the only one who has your number."

"I guess you want me to tell the others?"

"Well yeah. I'm too lazy to do it myself so I thought I would see if you'd do it." All I say before I hang up is "Bye Mike." I didn't even let him say anything else, Kellin is on the couch texting and when he sees me he quickly hides his phone.

This makes me kind of suspicious but I don't say anything because I know that he'd say he wasn't doing anything. I have to tell him that we will probably stop soon but I'm curious about who he was texting. "We're probably going to stop soon, Mike called from Elijah's phone because he's too lazy to call himself." After I tell him that I go to sit beside him on the couch so I can ask him who he texting a few minutes ago, I should get Elijah to help me or maybe she's in on whatever's going on. I'm still thinking about that.