Chapter 6

Luna Marie's pov

I see Elijah dart off towards the backstage area and decide to go look for the Sleeping with Sirens guys. I'm actually kind of nervous about seeing Kellin and I don't know why but once I finally reach the right stage I see Kellin talking with a woman holding a baby. The closer I get the more I can hear Kellin telling her that she needs to leave and the woman just yells at him and stomps off with the baby. He doesn't see me right away but when he finally sees me he asks "How much did you hear Luna?" I'm not sure how to respond so I just make the universal sign for a little bit with my fingers and he groans. I know that I'm about to start crying so I just start running back the way I came with Kellin yelling my name and trying to catch up with me.

When I reach the stage where Pierce the Veil was playing to find Elijah, only to find out that she's in their bus so the roadie that I talked to takes me to the bus. When Iget there Elijah comes out with a pissed off expression on her faceand she asks "What did he do and do I need to kick his scrawny little ass?"

"El he was talking to a woman holding a baby, not to mention the kid kinda looked like him, so I got upset and ran here."

"Did he try to run after you?" I don't trust my voice so I just nod and the fact that I'm almost in tears has her even more pissed off because she just wanted me to be happy. Tony comes outside and pulls me into a hug and then ushers me into the bus where he finds me a spare bunk. I just lie in it and cry which is the only thing I would like to right now because I thought that I finally found someone that would treat me right but Iguess I was wrong about that. I hear a voice ask "Where is she?"

I really want nothing to do with him right now but Tony pops his head in the bunk that I'm in and he says "He just wants to explain. Hear him out and then you can decide on whether you want to let Elijah after him or if you want to mope some more." He helps me out of the bunk and I go put my headon Elijah's shoulder while Kellin just stares at me with tears running down my cheeks knowing that it's his fault that I'mcrying in the first place. I decide that I want to talk to him alone and I whisper that in Elijah's ear which earns me 'are you sure about that' look so I just nod. I walk into the back lounge with him following like a lost puppy. He starts off with

"I guess I should explain the kid first but I want to know what all you heard more than anything.

I tell him what I heard. "Something about you never being home and that you need to be in that baby's life more than you are."

His head just droops when I say that,I just want him to explain about that baby and who that woman was. He finally gets to doing just that. "That was my daughter Copeland and my ex-wife Katelynne." That explains the things she yelled at himbut that doesn't tell me why he didn't tell me about them before he left and I think I've heard enough. I go to leave, but he grabsmy wrist and against my better judgment, I sit back down.

"Katelynne and I were fighting for awhile but then she found out that she was pregnant, somehow that madethings better between us but it didn't last long before I was backout on the road. I just got to where I couldn't take it anymore, I tried to work things out with her for Copeland's sake but she kept making this about me being gone all the time, I send some money so she can buy things for Copeland and so she'll leave me alone. I really wanted to tell you this before I left so you wouldn't have to find out like this or from someone else and I see that I reallyshould have taken you aside to tell you. I was just trying to get to know you before I dropped a bombshell like that on you."

I think about it for a minute and hopefully Elijah will respect my decision, but I think that I'll give him one more chance before I kick him to the curb. I mean, atleast he planned to tell me about the ex-wife and kid he had beforehe left which lets me know he's not just playing with my heart. Or at least, that's what he says. But it still hurt to find out the way I did and I hope to god that I don't regret this.