Chapter 8

Luna Marie's pov

When Kellin and I get off the ride we went on, he suddenly freezes. He's got a frown ons face, I don't have the time to ask him what's wrong when the reason starts walking towards us. I really wish this girl would stop complicating things because I finally got to where I'm not wary of Kellin anymore and then Katelynne has to show up and ruin things. I don't know if I'm going to be able to keep my mouth shut, when she finally reaches us she asks Kellin "Was the other one not good enough to help you take care of Copeland?"

After she says that I automatically know keeping my mouth shut isn't an option anymore. "First of all I will not have you talk about my best friend like that and the next time something like that comes out of your mouth I will not hesitate to kick your ass. You yelled at her instead of me, and if you're thinking about yelling at me then I dare you, go right ahead but I should warn you my temper is very nasty."

This shuts her up for a few minutes and looks at Kellin like will you control her. He says "Sorry Katelynne you shouldn't have yelled at Elijah that day."

I notice that he put emphasis on Elijah when he said it. Katelynne has a confused expression on her face at his last comment so I explain "My name is Luna and that day you yelled at my best friend whose name is Elijah. Your daughter went willingly to her and that was no cause for you to yell at her."

"That makes sense because she had a confused look on her face. You know what I think we might could work past this and be friends if you want to."

She walks off and Kellin asks me "How did you do that?"

"When we meet back up with the others you can ask Elijah about what I'm like when I'm pissed off. That usually makes people think twice about messing with me." I see the look of doubt on Kellin's face and just laugh because I know what he's thinking, I don't look that tough otherwise and I can't blame him for that. When we meet up with the others Elijah sees the look on Kellin's face and busts out laughing while asking

"What happened that made him have a look like that on his face?"

"Katelynne came up to us and was about to cause more trouble and I kind of went off on her. I was okay until her first comment." I point at Kellin. "He was about to see what I looked like when I'm pissed off."

Elijah keeps laughing and the others have confused looks on their faces so Elijah stops laughing long enough to explain "She may be small but when she's pissed off she is a force to be reckoned with, just ask her brother Derrick. He learned the hard way not to piss her off."

I bust out laughing because when she said that I remembered exactly what I did in retaliation and the guys are looking at me like I've lost my mind so I grab my phone, I'm glad I had the people at the phone place transfer all my pictures and music to my phone. I scroll through my pictures until I find the one I need, which happens to be my brother dressed in full drag accompanied by my baby sister Elizabeth down the aisle of the church where our aunt had her wedding.

The guys are all staring at my phone when Justin says "Remind me to never get on your bad side Lu because that looks embarrassing as hell."

"That's not the worst part." Elijah says. "When he walked by where I was sitting with Luna's cousins I got dared to whistle at him which I did and the entire church was silent for about five minutes after I did it. That was the most I had ever seen Derrick blush." After Elijah says that an evil idea pops into my mind.

Elijah pulls me aside and asks "What was it I said that put that devilish smirk on your face?" The look on my face should give it away but instead I nod at my phone. I was thinking that I could dress all the guys in drag and make them play a show like that and when Elijah finally catches on she just shakes her head like it's something that she wouldn't do. I poke her in the side which makes her jump and say "Come on. You're passing up a great opportunity and you can't deny that you kinda want to see what Jaime looks like in a dress." I think I may have tempted my best friend a little too much but who cares I get to see Kellin actually look like a girl. Once we leave the fair several of the guys start grumbling about being hungry so we decided to go find something to eat and once everybody agrees on the place we set off to find it. And once we find the restaurant that we're looking for, we all pile out of the vehicles we're in. Once we're inside we get all kinds of stares and one kids eyes is glued to my hair and I hear his mother whispering for him to quit staring at me or his hair will turn that color which I find hilarious. I think that I see a familiar face but I'm not completely sure if it's her and I'm tempted to just yell out her name. Kellin sees the look on my face and asks "Who are you staring at and why?" I just nod my head in the direction of the girl and say "I think my sister Elizabeth is here in this restaurant. But I'm not completely sure it's her." But then it dawns on me that I have her number so I type Lizzy I think I see you and then hit send.