Chapter 16

Luna Marie's POV

As we're sitting on the Sleeping With Sirens bus, it suddenly dawns on me who would do something like this and I scare everyone when I yell "I'm going to kill her for this!" Elijah looks up from staring at her hands and asks "Are you saying your mom had something to do with this?" Kellin is sitting on the couch beside me, feeling defeated once again I put my head on his shoulder but I reply "Who else would want to ruin our relationships by spreading a lie like this?" I can see the others starting to consider that as a possible option, I know that Elijah wouldn't do such a thing and that's why seeing that article pissed me off so bad. I can't believe that my own mother would sabotage her daughter's happiness like this.

I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and when I look over I see Kellin, he says "As long as you know that Elijah would never betray you like this, your mom doesn't have the power she thinks she does. And as long as you know that I would never do something like that to you, then you have nothing to worry about. I value my life and I really don't want your brothers pissed at me."

I know Kellin would never do something like that because my older brothers would probably make his death slow and painful. Tony comes to kneel in front of me, he says "I know that you feel like giving up but you can't let her win. You guys are important to us and we all know that Elijah would never do such a thing to the person that's been there for her all these years. And that if something like that did happen your brothers wouldn't be the only ones Kellin has to worry about. Sorry Kells but that's how it is."

"I know." Kellin says. "You guys consider them family, I've already put her through enough by not telling her about my daughter and ex-wife. I would never think of doing something like this to her, she knows this. Her mom just wants to split us up because she thinks that her daughter is making a big mistake doing the things that make her happy."

Vic asks "You think she could have gotten an angry fangirl to do it?" That could be exactly how she did it but I'm not exactly sure, I grab my phone and scroll through twitter. I see tweets from fans ranging from how could he do that to her and he would never do that she's really nice. I send out a tweet that telling them that Kellin did nothing wrong and Elijah would never do something like that to me. The feedback is automatic, the many fans that are happy that we're together are relieved but the girls who think that he deserves better or that they should be with him are like you should really ask yourself if you're sure about your friend. I just ignore those hateful tweets and focus on the positive ones, I know for a fact that Elijah wouldn't make a move on Kellin. I send out one last tweet basically telling the haters to fuck off that I know my best friend would never do that to me.

Justin is sitting there on his phone when he says "You just made my day with those tweets, these girls just choose to ignore the fact that they are too young for Kellin, that they'll never have a chance with him."

On a sigh I reply "My mom used me as a babysitter when I was younger, so why not take advantage of a teenage girl with a crush on a famous musician to get try and make your own daughter unhappy. She just thinks I'm making the biggest mistake of my life by being with Kellin and being on tour with you guys." My mother needs to leave things be. My phone dings letting me know that I have a text, it's from Luke:

Luke: I saw that article. Are you okay?

Luna: Yeah I'm fine. I know for a fact that Elijah would never do anything like that to me, probably just a plot of our mother's to get Elijah and I both back home.

Luke: How did she do it then?

Luna: I'm thinking she got an angry fangirl to take the picture. She thinks I'm making the biggest mistake of my life doing this anyway.