Chapter 3

Elijah Rose's POV

I am currently in a hospital room with Jaime. He is asleep on the bed and I am leaning against the wall. I am not sure where the rest of his friends have disappeared to. I know Luna is with Kellin, but he's the only one I really know where he is. I sigh as I slide down the wall. What's taking so long?

"Elijah?"

I look up and see Jaime looking at me. "What is it?"

"Thanks...again..."

I smile slightly and nod. "It's no problem. Just next time don't get overly drunk at a location that looks sketchy and that you don't know."

"I can do that...maybe..." I laugh. "Have the doctor's not come in yet with anything? My head is killing me and I'm pretty sure this isn't just a hangover."

"They haven't. I'll be right back." I stand up and open the door and see the doctor going to knock on the door.

"Ah! Elijah. You and Luna are busy today, aren't you?"

I laugh a little and move out of the way so he can come in. "You saw her?"

"Yes. Her friend had a hairline fracture. So he just has to wear a brace for a while."

"Anything on him?" I say motioning towards Jaime.

"Well, Mr. Preciado test results are normal so you probably have a slight concussion. I have a prescription here for some medicine for the pain." He hands him the prescription.

"Thank you."

The doctor nods and leaves. "I can take you to the pharmacist if you want?"

"That'd be awesome seeing as my friends have ditched me."

We make our way out to the car and I can't help but to keep thinking back to when I was the only one able to get through that invisible wall... Why was that? About thirty minutes later we pull up to the pharmacist. We walk in and I am met by the cashier, Macy excitedly saying hey. I smile. "Hey Macy. How are you?"

"I'm good. What can we do for you and your friend there?" She says giving me a look.

I roll my eyes. "He needs this filled." I hand her the prescription.

"Alright. Give us about fifteen minutes."

"Alright. Let's sit down." Jaime and I sit in the chairs in the waiting area.

"So why did you guys decide to rescue me?" He asks.

"I own the place. I'm held responsible."

"Really?"

I nod. "Where are you guys from?"

"Oh... umm...Well, Me, Vic, Tony, and Mike are from San Diego."

"And the others?"

"They are from Orlando.

"What are you guys doing down here?"

"We are passing through."

"For what?"

"We are on-" He stops. "Crap." He looks down.

"On what?"

He looks up. "...Tour..."

"Wait, what?"

"We all make up two different bands."

"And they are?"

"Pierce The Veil and Sleeping With Sirens."

"Seriously?"