Chapter 13

Elijah Rose's POV

I am currently on my way back to mine and Jaime's room. "So, how do you think it's going with Luna and Kellin?" I ask turning to Jaime as we get into the elevator.

"I'd say right about now Kellin is probably playing that song he's been working on and Luna is freaking out."

I smile. "Lizzy did amazing with this one this time."

He nods. "She did."

"Are you guys ready for the concert tomorrow?"

He nods. "Mhmm." We get to our floor and go to the room. We get into the room and he lays back on the bed. "So, why didn't you tell us you could play?"

I crawl onto the bed with him and lay beside him. He grabs my hand. "I don't know. I haven't played in years. I didn't even know I was still good."

"Well, you are."

"Thanks."

"El?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you see a future for us?"

I lean up and look at him. "Of course I do..."

"Really? Even after this tour? I mean, I live in California and you're in Alabama."

"Jaime, we'll figure something out when we get there. We still have about ten more concerts to get through before then."

"Yeah, I know. I just don't want this to be some summer romance thing. I actually enjoy having you around. I want to get to know every part of you. I learn more every day and I want to be able to do that all the time."

I lean up and kiss him on the lips. "You will. I can feel it." He puts his hand on my cheek and pulls me back down for a kiss. I end up straddling him.

"This time no one can interrupt us." He says between kisses.

I smile and he flips us and is on top of me, kissing me hungrily. He kisses his way down to my neck and nips at it softly. I gasp as he does this. His hand goes to my pants and I stop him. "Jaime. Wait."

He looks up. "Is something wrong?"

I shake my head. "Not yet... I'm..."

He nods. "It's okay. I can wait."

I smile. "Thank you. Chris was the only person I ever..."

"I know. You're kind of worried it will go the same way."

"Exactly."

"Let's go to sleep. The concert is tomorrow. Then we have to leave for Houston." He says pulling me close to him. We fall asleep quickly.

The next morning, we wake up about twelve. I have just got out of the shower and am wearing a plain blue tank top and a pair of dark blue jeans. I see Jaime has fallen back asleep when I get out of the shower. I walk to the bed. "Babe. Wake up." I say kissing his cheek. He opens his eyes. "You look exhausted."

"I woke up after you fell asleep. Had to work on something."

"What is it? A song?"

He nods. "Yeah. I'm almost done. I'm thinking we may debut it in San Diego...." He says sounding a little nervous.

"Awesome."

"Let's get downstairs. We have to get to the venue to start setting up."