Chapter 6

Louis hit the ground and rolled into it. He winced when he heard the screams that Niall let out. So he ran, he kept running. He was sprinting. He dove behind a building and looked back. He almost ran back to Niall when he ran out of the doors but the look on Harry's face made him still in his spot.

The look one Harry's face made him want to beat him to a pulp, the look on his face was pure pride and smugness. Louis watched as the love of his life broke down in the middle of the street, pulling at his hair, screaming for Louis.

Louis waited until Greg carried Niall back inside before he stepped out into the open and took off again. He didn't stop until it was dark and he was sure he was hours away from Niall. He looked around and quickly spotted a bus. He ran towards it and paid his fair.

He pulled his knees in on himself and stared out the window as he left his town and the love of his life, he watched the roads with tears in his eyes as the hours passed.

Louis quickly thought of an idea. He got paper and a pen from the bus driver and other people on the bus.

*10 hours later*

Louis quickly rushed off the bus, running until he found a beta that looked friendly. He sped walked up to him and pulled him into an ally before he could blink. Louis growled a low and dangerous growl that silenced the beta much to the beta's displeasure.

"I need a favor! Please!" Louis begged, sounding more like a beta than an omega. The beta nodded, not knowing Louis was an omega.

"What do you need?"

"I need you to answer my phone if someone calls. If the person isn't any of the names on the letters hang up. Don't tell Niall's note to anyone except Niall!" Louis growled the entire time he talked, in the low and dangerous growl that scared the beta to silence again. "Bobby is an alpha! Father of Niall who is an omega. If you so much as breath in a negative way about Niall I will kill you." Louis paused, letting everything sink in for the beta.

"Where are you going?" the bet asked when Louis turned to leave. Louis paused  before turning back to the beta.

"Home....." Then Louis was off and he was sprinting through London.

Louis was on and off buses, pick-pocketing people so he didn't have to use his credit card.

It'd been two days. Louis didn't know where he was exactly but he was just one bus till he was at his destination. Louis had almost been taken by two alphas but when they heard Louis command them away the left with their tails between their legs. No alpha wants a disrespectful and dominate omega.

And so that's what Louis made himself.

After a few more days he was home. Bay peak. He sniffed the air, sighing in relief when he didn't smell anyone familiar. Louis quickly made his way off the bus, sniffing the air again for safe measures. Louis's legs moved down the familiar streets, walking past places that brought back memories.

Once Louis reached and woods he looked around before heading straight into the thick bush. After half an hour of walking through the woods Louis came to a clearing. Scratches littered his face and arms. Louis smiled, there was a small playground in the middle of the big clearing, no one was there, like usual. The light was bright and made the dew in the grass glisten.

The omega walked through the grass and sat down on the very old swings, just enjoying the feeling and the memories. He used to go there whenever he had visited his grandparents who were long dead. They hadn't known about his father or his brothers actions and his grandmother had always taken him back here and they would hang out for hours.