V. Babymama and Missions

Start from the beginning

"Hell, I don't even know."

He walked over to me and smacked my ass. I playfully hit him in his shoulder.

"Well, do you want this child to be yours?"

"Well.." He started.

"Be honest."

"If it's mine, yeah you know I'ma take care of mine, but if it ain't... then nah.

"Well.. that's good."

The tears began to form the more I thought about the fact that I wouldn't have Michael's first child. It's all I ever wanted since I was old enough to understand this love world. I bit my bottom lip and turned my head to the side. Michael noticed and pulled me close to him.

I cried even more into his chest. He rubbed my back giving me support.

"I'm sorry. Baby, please don't cry."

I pulled away from him and wiped my tears coming from my eyes. He bent down to kiss my forehead.

"Sorry for being so emotional and shit."

"Nah, you ain't gotta apologize. I understand what you going through alright?"

"Alright."

"It'll be alright baby, you know I love you."

"I love you too."

"And I don't wanna lose you."

I looked up into his eyes and we met each others' lips.

"You my superwoman. I'm your superman."

"You so corny."

"But, you love my corny ass." He mushed my head.

Since I've been out of college, I applied at a few Broadway productions hoping to get a call back soon as hell so I can start making this big money. While I was waiting, I decided to find a side job that would help me get a lil spending money in my pocket.

I flopped down on Michael's love sofa and opened up my laptop. I signed in and went straight to Google Chrome. From there I went to the classifieds where they show job openings and things like that.

The first thing that caught my attention was a clothing store by the name of; Chanel. They were looking for a worker who had good style, and fashion sense. Definitely me.

"Michael baby, I think I want to try this."

He looked closer into my screen before scrunching up his face."Why you need a job?"

"Because, I want some money of my own without you giving it to me."

"And you know it's no problem giving it to you."

"Well, for me it is."

"How so?"

"Because, I just want to be independent and make my own money.

"Alright ma, go ahead." He gave up.

"See.. I knew you would understand." I kissed his lips and pulled back focusing on the job description. I pulled the store number up and decided to give them a call.

"Hello?" A female answered.

"Are you guys hiring?"

"Hell yeah we are."

I chuckled, "Okay, so.. when can I come in for an interview?"

"As soon as possible because these bitches is really making me mad."