Chapter 33

<<Jonathan POV>>

Evan and I walked all the way to Applebee's, he insisted that we walk instead of calling a cab.

"Thanks Evan. My feet are really fucking tired now." I groaned and he just smiled.

"Wasn't it nice to get a look around the city? It's very pretty around dusk." He laughed.

"Yeah all the traffic and all the citizens flipping people off while drunk off their ass is very pretty." I rolled my eyes.

"What? You don't like spending time with me?" He fake pouted.

"No, no. I do. I love spending time with you, it's the Nevadans I don't like spending time with." I hugged his arm. We walked into Applebee's and waited for the seater.

"Good evening gentlemen, how many are we serving to day?" A brunette with blue eyes cheerfully smiled. I looked away from her and nudged Evan's arm to answer, I couldn't look at her eyes cause it will only remind me of Kota.

"Table for 2 please?" Evan said and she grabbed 2 menus.

"Follow me please." We followed her to a booth that had a view of the road we walked by. "Take a look at anything you like and if you have any questions, your server will handle it." She left as I sat with Evan, staring out the window.

"What're you getting?" He asked, peering over his menu to stare at me.

"Probably just a beer. I'm not hungry."

"Alright. What beer would you like? I'll pay."

"No, Evan, we'll split the bill." I said, "besides, you've been through so much. How does it feel to be loved by 2 men?" I laughed. He went silent and stared off into space.

"Evan?" He snapped his head at me, "did I say something to make you uneasy?"

"No, No. I was just thinking." He smiled, grabbing my hand and rubbing the top of it with his thumb. The server came by with a book and a pencil. I looked up at him, he had golden blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Not as bright as mine though.

"Good evening gentlemen. And hello to you, sir~." He winked at me. My face went a little pink and I saw Evan's went red with anger. "My names Kevin, I will be your server tonight." He winked at me again, this time looking me up and down.

"Ahem." Evan coughed, rudely.

"Oops. My bad, what can I get you?" He smiled at Evan.

"I would like just some mozzarella sticks with a Coke." He said, closing the menu and pushing it toward him.

"And for you, cutie~?" He smirked at me, while Evan glared at him.

"Just a Budweiser please."

"Glass or the can?"

"Glass please." He winked at me and walked away, swaying his hips. Evan huffed, crossing his arms and staring out the window. I giggled and laid back, smirking at him.

"Jealous?" I giggled my infamous laugh.

"What? Me?" He growled. "No."

"Oh? Then maybe I should just go see him again?" I wiggled my eyebrows. He looked at me with a serious look.

"You. Sit. Here. Now."

"Since when are you so demanding?"

"Since you're gonna be my bitch one of these nights. Now if you don't want me to take you right here, right now, I suggest you bring that ass by me. Now." I got up and grumpily walked to his side and sat next to him, laying my head on his shoulder.

"Better?"

"Hm." He hummed. I hummed back and sat up, thinking of a way to tease him. Soon, our drinks and appetizers came. Kevin waved as he swayed away and I stared at Evan's Coke, finding my way to tease.

"What're you staring at, Jon?" He asked as he sipped his Coke, finally staying calm.

"I just wanna sip. May I?" I ask. He nods and hands me his glass. I take a long sip of the drink and stare at him in the corner of my eye. I then stop drinking and smile flirtatiously at him. I lick the straw then bite it lightly, giggling at him. He licks his lips and takes away the glass, I place my hand on his thigh he jumped slightly.

"Happy now~?"

"Extremely." He agreed. I laughed and rubbed his thigh lightly.

"Are you sure I'm the bitch one of these nights?"

"Uh, yeah." He said the 'uh' sarcastically.

"I don't think so." I smiled. "I'm more of a man then you."

"Says the guy who didn't finish high school."

"You made me leave."

"I asked you out." He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"This isn't over." I said.

"Oh, I know it's not." He nudged my arm as I gulped my beer down. Evan watched in amazement as I wiped my mouth.

"What?" I asked as I set down the glass and stare at him.

"I've never, ever seen anyone gulp beer down so fast." He said.

"Well, when your thirsty, you'll drink anything." I laughed. We talked and laughed about random things that have happened when I left. Soon our bill came and, like I said, we split it. We left the Applebee's with Evan's hand around my waist to let Kevin know I was his. Evan called a cab from their phone before we left and we're waiting silently outside. I guess I was a little intoxicated cause I was leaning from side to side and giggling about random thoughts, even ones about Evan. I look at his shirt and admire how it's just tight enough to outline his muscles.

"Hey Evan." I said and he hummed. "You look hot in that shirt, wanna take it off?" I flirted.  He laughed and shook his head.

"I can't, cause in Las Vegas, it's hot in the day and cold at night." He stared at me.

"The day isn't as hot as you." I flirted again.

"Ok, Del, you're drunk." He said as the cab arrived and he helped me in. The car ride was silent as we got to the hotel. We arrived in our room and Evan pushed my to the wall, kissing me roughly and then attacking my neck. I pushed him away and giggled.

"Perhaps another day, Evan. I'm drunk. Plus, I'm supposed to top." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"You wish." He walked to the bed and laid down, I laid next to him and put my head on him.

"I will. Watch me."

(A/N): I know at one point yesterday it said I posted a chapter for this book. It's cause if this fucking update.

I hate it so much. The 'publish' button is right where the 'save' button used to be and I'm used to pushing it. It's fine though, I'll still write chapters. I'm going to make them engaged when they're back in Canada and after Trench is taken care of.

I have another idea for a H2OVanoss book (or Vanlirious, whichever you prefer) :) Thanks for the support and I'll see you later. Bye!!
~Claw😎