Chapter 20

<<Jonathan POV>>
I laid awake again, but it seems Kota is enjoying her dream, she's smiling and asking questions in her sleep. I knew one place where it could me relax. I climbed out of bed, put on a brown jacket and walked to the attic ladder. I climbed up and opened the window and the cold air greeted me. I climbed up and sat up there. I stared at the stars and the beautiful white moon.

"I knew you'd be here." The familiar voice said as he sat next to me.

"Can't sleep neither?" I smile at him.

"Yeah, it's been a while since I haven't had a restful sleep." He said staring up at the sky, "Ever since he left."

"You really have a tight relationship with this guy don't you?" He nodded and rubbed his arms, he was cold. I took off my jacket and wrapped it around him. He looked at me confused.

"Just keep it." I said and wrapped my arms around my knees.

"It's so beautiful out here. I love it." Evan said, laying down, yawning.

"I know, there's nothing I love more then sitting out here." I laid back and stare at the sky.

"What about someone?" I stare at him confused. "Do you love this sky more than anyone?" He later on his side and stared at me.

"I can't be loved."

"Who says?" He gently put his hand on my chest and took it off.

"Me. I'm to dangerous to be lived, besides, I'll probably die in a few days any way." He frowned and made me look at him.

"Please don't die." He pleaded, upset.

"You've only met me 2 days ago." I laughed, he shrugged.

"It feels like I've known you longer than that." He smiled and I shook my head.

"You're delusional." He grabbed my hand and stood up with me.

"No. I'm delirious." He was serious. I grabbed his chin and stroked his cheek.

"You're a tough guy, one not to be broken I can tell." He laughed as he got closer to my face.

"Your eyes are so amazing." He said and I moved in, our lips were inches apart until I stopped myself.

"What have I done..?" I backed away from him.

"What's the matter?" He asked, reaching for my hand. I moved away and heard a scream.

"DELIRIOUS!!" Kota. I ran past Vanoss and to the window and to our room. Kota was frantically searching until she saw me. "Del!" She ran over and hugged me. I hugged back and she sobbed a little in my arms. The guys came behind us and looked over my shoulder at Kota.

"What's the matter?" I ask, pulling her away.

"It wasn't dad. It wasn't dad. It wasn't dad...you were right." She looked at me and I nodded.

"Is-Is she ok?" Tyler asked as she went over and hugged him. He tensed until he wrapped his arms around her. She calmed down in his arms and snuggled close, falling asleep. He carried her bridal style to their his room. I sighed and looked down.

"It's not your fault." Evan put a hand on my shoulder.

"I have to find who's doing this." I mumbled. I took a breath and turned toward Evan.

"You can sleep in here if you'd like, I think Tyler put Jinx in your bed." I said and he nodded. I walked to my side and got in, tucking my self in. He got in beside me and tucked himself in as well.

"About earlier.." He whispered.

"Forget it, just sleep." I said as I turned on my side and closed my eyes, drifting to sleep. He soon fell asleep and started softly snoring.

<<Morning>>

I woke up with something clinging to my waist, I look to my left and see the dark haired man hugging me and my arm around him. His warmth and soft snores made me go crazy inside, I felt his heart beat against my side. I removed his arms and mine. I got up and went into the bathroom, I tried turning on the water and surprisingly it turned on. I undressed and stepped in the shower. I washed my hair and leaned against the wall, watching the dirt and sweat flow down the drain.

"What have you gotten yourself into, Jon?" I whispered to myself. "You're falling in love with him again." A knock scared me half to death and I almost fell down.

"Hello? Del? Are you in the shower?"

"Yeah!" I yelled over the water.

"Ok, food is ready down stairs." He said and it went quite.

'Cute boy, huh? I hate what he does to you.'

"Shut up. It's just a phase, it'll pass." I retorted back to the voice.

'Your sister is slowly falling in insanity, she's fighting, but she's falling. And soon you will too.' He laughed and I growled.

"Leave me and her alone! I will find you!" I yelled and stopped the water. I got out and dried myself off, getting fresh clothes on. I go down stairs and smell duck again. I peer around the corner and Evan is sitting in his usual spot again. I walk to the table and sit down, taking a bite of my food, while Evan smiled at me.

"Sleep well, Jinx?" I ask her and she nodded. She smiled at Tyler and thanked him.

"Slept like a baby." She admitted. I took a bite of my duck and looked at Evan, who was taking a sip of his water.

"I have to run to the store." I said and Jinx glared at me.

"We hung, not buy." She reminds me.

"I know, I know. But I need to find something out. Please?" She debated before sighing,

"Sure. But hurry back and bring your weapons." She said and I nodded. I took my plate to the sink and ran upstairs to get my stuff.

'Pretty uptight huh?'

"Shut the fuck up." I said as I swung my bag over my shoulder. "We'll find who's doing this. Who are you?" I growled.

'Shouldn't make this to hard for you-'

"What is it." I demanded.

'Adam.'