Chapter 11

Jonathan POV
It was already the next day of school, I got a lot of stares. Who cares? They don't hurt me. I see Evan's gang and they were also glaring at me, Luke came by and stood by my side. We walked past them and to our first class. As we walked down the hall, we ran into Sydney's group of sluts.

"What have you done?" I joked with Luke.

"What do you mean?" He asked

"You got all the sluts in school to gather for a meeting." I whispered and he laughed, making the girls look at us.

"Oh look, it's mask freak and his boyfriend." Sydney said and her friends giggled.

"Fuck off, whore." I flipped her off and her eyes widened. "Oh? Fighter, eh?" She came over to me and pushed me. Luke stepped forward but her friends restrained his arms.

"Asshole." She scratched her nails at my jacket which ripped a bit. She lifted my mask but I stopped it above my mouth and she scratched it. I fell and held my lip which stung from the warmth of my hand. I growled and stood up.

"Ah, ah! You can't hit a girl." She smirked.

"Maybe I can." A voice said. I turned but the person hit Sydney. He/She was wearing a black hoodie, black jeans, and grey converse. Sydney pushed the person off of her and tried to hit her. The mystery person pulled out a pocket knife and pointed it at her, "Fuck. Off." It was a girl..

"You win this time. K." Sydney said as she waved her hand for her friends to follow.

"K?" I ask and the girl turned, she pulled down her hood and a pale girl smiled. She had really bright blue hair and 3 blue claw marks for each eye. Her eyes were a shade of white and blue. She had piercing's almost all over her face and blue lipstick. She must like blue.

"Yeah. They don't know my real name, they've only heard people call me K." She smiled as she took off her sweat shirt and threw it in the trash, revealing more Blue.

"What is your real name?" Luke asked as she pushed her bangs aside.

"Kota." She said and put a hand on her hip. "And you two are?"

"I'm Luke and this is Jonathan or Jon for short." Luke said and I waved.

"You can call me Delirious and him CaRto0nz." I said and she nodded.

"Cool nicknames, wish I had one but I'm stuck with Kota." She laughed and I frowned. Her name sounded a bit familiar, I never did ask what my sisters name was.

"Want a nick name?" Luke asked and she smirked, "What do you have in mind?" She asked

"How about...Blueberry?" He asked and she laughed.

"Why? Cause I wear blue?" She crossed her arms. "How about something a little more...out of the ordinary?"

Luke thought for a moment and turned to me, "What do you think?" I looked at the girl and she reminded me a lot of Jinx from league of legend.

"How about, Jinx?" I asked and she chuckled. "League of legends? Really?" She smirked and I shrugged.

"Why not." She said and I nodded.

"So 'Jinx' what class do you have next and thanks for kicking her ass for us."

"Welcome and I have math, which should be starting now, see ya." She walked down the hall and me and Luke walked to science.

~Time Skip~

I stood at my locker and put some of my stuff away before I go to bed, "Jonathan." I growled and turned to Evan.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked and he growled too.

"What did you do to my girlfriend?" He grabbed my collar and pinned me to the locker. "The question is what your girlfriend did to him." Jinx growled. He turned and saw jinx with her arms crossed.

"Who the hell are you?" He said and she laughed.

"Don't touch him or you'll find out." She said and pushed him away from me.

"I don't listen to girls, they're weak." He smirked.

"Really? You seem to be your girlfriends bitch lately." She laughed and he growled.

"She's not weak."

"Then how did I beat her then?" Evan glared at me then Jinx.

"Just move, blueberry." He threatened, her eyes flared with anger.

He tried to punch me from the side but she blocked it. "No." She twisted his fist and he cried in pain. Tyler and Craig pulled him away, Tyler looked at Jinx with anger but it softened a little.

"What is wrong with you, you blue bitch?" Craig asked as he rubbed Evan's fist. "It's Jinx, curly top." She growled and flipped him off. "Mini, smurf." He said and she laughed.

"That's new." She looked at me and put her elbow on my shoulder. "What about glasses boy?" She asked

"Wildcat."

"Ooh? Meow~." She teased and his face turned red with embarrassment and anger. She wrapped a arm on my shoulder and walked with me to Luke, who was in the cafeteria. We walked to the end and saw Luke with his binder in hand, he dropped it when he saw us.

"What took you so long?" He asked

"Ran into familiars on the way here." Kota said as she rubbed my shoulder. Luke growled, "Evan."

"Let's just go, I've dealt with them for now." Kota said as she dragged Luke with us to the cafeteria. As we walked there, I saw the rest of the gang stare at us, especially Kota. She flipped them off and held me close.

"Friends of yours?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Not anymore at least." I admitted and she nodded. Luke rubbed my head in a playful way as we walked through the doors of the cafeteria. He sat down while me and Kota stood in line for our hot lunch.

"You can take off your arm now." I said and she smiled, doing so.

"Sorry, I'm just protective." She said and I tilted my head. She laughed and hugged me, pulling away and kissed my head. I stared at her confused.

"It's good to see you little bro.."