Chapter 24

<<Jonathan POV>>
I saw my own sister, lying in her pool of blood, I was furious. On the inside I was breaking but my outside was having non of it.

"Adam, you bastard!" I yelled, he laughed.

"What was that you said, Delirious? About none of you being brought down? Well all I can say is, 1 down, 1 to go." He laughed, picking up trench and leaving. He peered back in the room and threw a knife to me,

"Keep it, Jon-a-than." He slammed the door behind him as I sighed.

"Jon? The Jon and you never told me?!" Evan said behind me as I walked to Kota who was struggling to breathe.

"Kota.."

"And that's Kota?! The one Tyler had a crush on in school?!" Evan said. Tyler came right next to me and crouched down to Kota's level.

"Kota.." He breathed, she reached her shaky hand on his shoulder.

"At-At least I wo-won't be that jealous g-g-girl anymore." She smiled, but laughing hurt her. Tyler cried a little on her.

"I'm sorry." He apologized before David took him back a little. I crouched to her level and picked her up a bit, putting my other hand on the handle of the machete.

"You did it, Kota. You really did." I cried a little as she smiled weakly.

"My last memory was to be alive while watching you on the death bed, now..l-look where we are.." She chuckled which she hissed to later. "Promise me.."

"Promise you what? Anything."

"P-Promise me. You'll kill him, not just for me b-but for mom too." She cried a little and every sob killed her slowly.

"I swear I will. I will make sure his blood flows out of him just like he killed you." I promised and she nodded.

"I-I love you. G-Goodnight." She rolled her eyes back and her head fell back. Her arms dropped to her side, she was gone. I pulled the machete out of her and ate it aside. I wrapped her up in my jacket and picked her up bridal style. I ignored the stares of betrayal Evan was giving me as I walked to the exit. We sat in the running car as Lui and Tyler placed Kota's body in the back. The closed the trunk and hoped in as I drove us home.

"Look, I know you all know who I really am now."

"And you said you couldn't trust us. How were we supposed to know you were the gay at our school?" Tyler growled.

"The one you made fun of? I don't even know why Kota had faith in you,Tyler, when all you've done was hurt her and now look what happened! She's dead." I yelled. I closed my eyes a second and sighed. "Look, I know it's not your fault. I-I'm sorry."

"Are you sorry for lying to me though? Making me admit things that you never should have known." Evan snapped at me.

"I know you're upset-"

"Upset?! Upset is the last on my agenda, I'm fucking pissed!" He snapped and slammed his hand on the dashboard.

"Guys, Guys.. Evan, Please. Calm down, this all just shit that went down in one night, we all need rest." Lui said as David agreed. I kept silent as I rolled down the window to try and let some negative steam out. Once we got home, I unlocked the doors for everyone as they all got out and went inside. I stayed in the car until I was 100% sure they were inside. I get out of the car and open the trunk, seeing the reeking corpse of my sister. I carry her through the gate of the backyard and place her on the rocks as I dig a hole. Once it was deep enough, I gently placed her inside.

"I'll miss you, Kota." I said as I kissed 2 fingers and put them on her forehead. I slowly, very little by little, put the dirt over her. Of course I took my jacket back and let her rest in the soil. All night I was burying her as the guys got a good night sleep. For all I know or care is that the blonde was still in that shed.

<<Morning>>
I was on my knees over Kota's grave, leaning on the shovel as I stared at the ground. It was raining so I was already soaking wet from being out here all night. The back door opens and I hear someone sigh,

"Del- Jon?" I look in the right corner of my eye and saw Evan holding a blanket.

"Yes, Evan?" I whispered. He put on his hoodie and walked out. He wrapped me in a blanket and opened an umbrella, covering both of us.

"She was a strong girl. She was beautiful and protective, I admire her for that and I know she'll be watching you." He comforted me.

"It's hard to let go. She was all I have left of family, now she's gone." I looked down but he put a hand on my shoulder.

"We're your family now, hell, some of us might still be pissed at you..I'm still a little pissed at you but that doesn't mean we won't watch your back." He patted my shoulder. I smiled at him and stood up, hugging him.

"Thank you, I'm so sorry for lying to you. I had a chance to tell you but, I chose to wait. I'm sorry." I apologized and he hugged back.

"It's fine but, is there anything else you need to clear the air with?" He asked and I looked down a little.

"Yes." I mumbled, he couldn't hear it so he stepped closer.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you."

"Yes." I said a little louder.

"What?~" he teased and I rolled my eyes.

"You heard me." I laughed and he nodded.

"What do you need to do?" He smiled and I took a deep breath before I stared him in the eyes.

"This." I grabbed his neck and pulled his lips to mine, giving him a quick but passionate...

Kiss..

||||||~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~||||||

[A/N] Woah, hold up. Did I just write 3 chapters in one day? Seriously?? Wow! Anywho, I just want to say thank you all so much for getting this book to 3.78k reads, 369 votes, and 61 comments! I love you guys so much and I can't thank you enough!! C you tomorrow..maybe..I may be writing a chapter right now >:)
~Claw😎