Chapter 6 - Bitchcraft

After about an hour and a half, we arrived back at the academy. Delia smiled as she opened the doors to us.

"Hello, I'm Cordelia. You can call me Delia, though. It's nice to meet you," she smiled at Calum, holding her hand out. Calum took the offer and shook her hand.

"It's very nice in here," Calum complimented, and we walked into the living room, where the girls were at the moment.

"Nan.. Queenie.. Madison," I addressed them, and they turned around to me, "this is Calum."

"Hi," Nan walked up to him and smiled, "I'm Nan."

"I'm Queenie," Queenie looked at him with her arms crossed in from of her chest.

Madison walked up sassily, "I'm Madison," she smirked, "if you don't remember."

"I didn't really talk to you at all at the club, but it's nice to see you again.. You're a really good actress."

"Oh, you've seen my movies?"

"Yeah. Nice work," he smiled politely.

"Sarah.. I think your little boyfriend is hitting on me," Madison whispered in my ear.

"No!" Nan exclaimed, receiving a confused look from Calum.

"Sorry," Nan apologized to Calum, but then whispered in my ear, "he's not hitting on her. He's thinking 'what a stuck up bitch'."

"That's my Cal," I laughed. He looked over at me, and I walked over to him.

"But, Madison.. We are together now," I smiled at him, then smirked evilly at her. He wasn't a competition, but I knew she liked him.

Queenie was just confused about the whole thing that was happening. She was just standing around watching.

"Cool," Madison scoffed.

"Yeah, she can be a bitch at times," I rolled my eyes, whispering in Calum's ear. He laughed and agreed.

------

Just an hour or so later, after having supper, Calum and I walked into the living room where nobody was.

Calum pushed me against the piano. He whispered roughly into my ear, "that dinner was great, but I'm hungry for something else at the moment."

He smashed his lips on mine, kissing with force. He kissed down my neck, but I pulled his lips back up to mine. We made out, and I was still pressed on the far side of the grand piano, the farthest from the keys.

"Cal," I breathed.

"What?" He whispered.

"I can't," I stopped.

"Then we'll just make out," he smirked, and so did I.

He kissed my lips again, hungrily. I didn't know what would happen if someone came in and saw us. I soon found out.

"Don't bang on the piano," Madison chuckled at her own joke. I flipped her off and pulled myself off of Calum.

"We won't.." I sort of laughed, in my head.

"Good," she looked sternly at me.

"Why don't you play something for us?" She asked, testing me. She wanted to get me to mess up on a song in front of Calum.

"Okay," I walked to the piano and began playing Für Elise, a new song I knew. I had recently learned the whole piece.

"You never told me you played," Calum was amazed.

"I do," I smiled, still playing the notes perfectly. As I touched the last keys of the song, I asked him what he wanted me to play next.

"How about a Christmas song? I love Christmas songs on the piano," he smiled.

"Okay," I nodded, beginning to play 'Santa Claus is Coming to Town'.

"That's beautiful," he complimented. (A/N: that's my favorite Christmas song to play on the piano:))

"Thank you," I smiled. I played other songs, and soon I had a crowd listening. Nan, Queenie, Fiona, Cordelia, Madison, Spalding, and Calum were all listening to me play.

"It's beautiful, Sarah. And don't be nervous. We're all your friends," Nan smiled. I saw Queenie pinch herself so Nan felt it.

"Ow!" Nan squealed, "don't do that!"

Queenie must've thought what she wanted to tell Nan because I saw Nan nod. I kept playing. After a while, Calum said he needed to get home.

"I'll see you later, Cal," I told him as he left, smiling.

"Okay, babe.. Bye," he kissed me on the cheek then waved as he walked out. I walked back up to my room and just thought about what would happen if Calum did find out we actually are witches..

~

I got the title from the first episode of the season.. I just had to use it sometime. Haha

-Lizzie xx