Chapter 4 - Texts

After getting back to the Academy that night, Cordelia greeted us at the door and asked us where we had been. We gave the truthful answer.

"We went to this club.." I paused, "and this guy began taking advantage of Madison," I couldn't continue.

"So Sarah helped me out," Madison finished for me.

"What do you mean she helped you out?" Cordelia didn't seem to like what we were saying.

"She used her powers and killed him," Madison told her, "and she also found this really cute guy. She got his number too."

"Shut up," I blushed. Calum was really cute.

"Girls! You killed a man!" Cordelia was mad, and it was understandable.

"I'm sorry," I started crying, "I promised it would never happen again."

"But he was taking advantage of me!" Madison exclaimed.

"That doesn't matter. That doesn't mean you can kill him! You can't do that! You should call the cops on him if he does anything, like, tries to rape you. But you can't kill him!"

"Nobody will know it was us! The paramedics said that it was just a brain aneurysm," I told her.

"I know, but you need to understand that you can't do that. If you do that ever again, the police might be on our trail," Cordelia explained.

"Okay. I promise I won't kill a guy ever again.. On purpose," I promised her. I hoped I kept that promise.

"Okay. But now let's talk about this cute guy," Cordelia smiled.

"He's.. awesome. I actually literally bumped into him," I laughed.

"Is he nice?"

"Really nice. He has these beautiful chocolate brown eyes. It felt like I stared into them for hours."

"Sarah's crushing..." Cordelia smiled.

"Yeah."

"But just remember that you can't bring him back here. You can go to his house, occasionally, but you can't ever bring him here. It's not safe. If you ever do end up bringing him here, I'll need to know at least a few hours ahead. We can't have him just walking in here. He might find out you guys are witches, and for all we know, he could be a witch hunter."

"I won't bring him here. If I do meet up with him again, I'll ask to go to his house."

"If?" She teased, "I'm pretty sure you will be."

"Okay, Cordelia. I promise I won't bring him back here or kill him."

"That's another thing."

"What do you mean? Killing him?"

"Yeah. You won't, because you like him. But that will be really hard.." She joked, smirking.

"I couldn't kill him. But he's going to ask why I won't. Not why I won't kill him, but you know," I bit my lip.

"If he's that kind of guy, you don't want to be with him," Cordelia made a point. I nodded.

"Thanks, Cordelia," I smiled and hugged her.

"You're welcome sweetie," she hugged back, and I went up to my room. I had gotten a text from Calum.

"Hey Sarah;)" I couldn't help but smile at the winky face.

"Hello Calum T. Hood" I sent back.

"How did you know my middle initial?"

"Instagram.. Didn't you notice I was following you now?"

"Oh yeah.. How'd you find my Instagram?"

"By searching your name.."

"Okay.. Sorry. I was a little slow there."

"A little?"

"Yeah. Sorry."

"Lol."

"Want to come over to my house sometime?"

"Sure:) Where do you live?"

He sent me his address, and I agreed. I sort of knew where that was. I knew that one of the girls would know.

"Who was you with tonight? Was that Madison Montgomery?"

"Yeah."

"How do you know her?"

"We go to the same academy."

"Cool. What academy do you go to?"

"Miss Robicaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies, the actual name.."

"Cool haha. But Madison seemed pretty happy you bumped into me."

"Yeah. Literally bumped into you."

"About that..."

"What about it?"

"Well I'm glad it happened:)"

"So am I.."

"I'll text you later, ok?"

"Ok. Bye."

Why do I like him so much? I can't control myself. I don't think I could like him anymore than I already do..

~

What do you think her power is? Comment what you think, but I'm not telling anyone if they're right or not. (If you've already seen the season, please don't comment it.)

-Lizzie xx