Ch. 1 Enter

Dans POV-

I was standing on Hollywood Blvd. with my best mate, Phil, we were starving and didn't know where to go eat. We kept walking down the street, trying to find the perfect place. Some people, recognized us, "Can I have your autograph.?" and "I'm your biggest fan.!" were sparingly used. It wasn't until my arm felt like it was going to fall of until Phil found where he wanted to go. I should've known, Phill adores this place, he decided on Planet Hollywood. We walked in and a young girl was standing at a podium, "Mmm more celebrities, you'll be able to go up to the private balcony if you want. Would you like that, our be fed to the lions down at the regular floors.?" She was funny, and she let out a low chuckle, "Uhmmm..." I didn't know what to choose and looked at Phil, mumbled something on the lines of "I love lions, but uhhh" we both looked at each other. "I'll just take you to the balcony, it's easier to get there." The girl grabbed our menus and walked, we didn't follow her at first, but then Phil began to walk. The girl had bright red hair, so even when walked through a lot of people we could spot her from across the room, she led us to a display, me and Phil admired it until we heard a light cough, we looked at our guide, and she pulled on the display a bit, we were fixated on the display still until we saw her climbed up some stairs. We followed straight away, We were being led up about 150 stairs, which wasn't too bad, but I felt a hole starting to form on the tip of my toms. We had finally made it to the top when we noticed how secludable the balcony was, there were individual, almost see through curtain around each table, and there was even a choice of what kind of table you wanted, either regular tables and chairs, or lovesacks with a lap table people use for breakfast in bed. Me and Phil decided on the lovesacks, since we've never sat on one before. The girl gave us our menus, "There are two waiters today, one is Skye and the other is Tim, most likely Skye will be your waitress, she is the most asked for, she is the best waitress we have, so don't be scared to tip her." Our guide walked off and Phil looked at me, "She was pretty.." Phil smiled quite brightly, I just chuckled, "Yeah mate, she was, I guess." Phil just gave me seldom look, he knew I didn't like to talk about girls any more since my last break up, she was only using me to get Youtube famous, well it didn't really work, since all her fans were originally my fans, and they all unsuscribed her after we broke up. After a few minutes of staring at my cut off jeans, our waitress arived. "Helly my name is Skye, can I start you guys off with some drinks.?" Phil asked for his usuall orange fanta, and I decided on a Dr. Pepper. She smiled at us and walked away, she wasn't wearing a uniform, just some jeans that were rolled up at the bottom, an anchor shirt, a jean jacket and a sailor hat. Her hair was dark blue, and her eyes were emerald green, I'm sure she was wearing contacts, but they looked pretty real. She had three piercings, spider bites and a septum. When she came back with our drinks, I noticed she had tattoos everywhere, they were all sailor, Harry Potter, and I'm guessing family related. I saw a potrait of a woman on her shoulder. "That's my mom, and this one" she pointed at her other shoulder, "is my dad, my entire family is on me." She smiled again, "When ever you're ready to order, just holler." She walked away. "She's pretty." I mumbled to myself, Phil ofcourse heard it. 

After I was done with my hamburger and fries and Phil finished his, my phone rang, I looked at to see that is what an alarm, "Phil, did we have a meeting that we were supposed to go to today.?" I looked at him, he didn't respond. "I think we have one, but I don't know where." He still just looked at me. "Where is Hanks St.?" I never heard of it before. "I live on that street." Skye was back with our receipt. "You do.? Could you tell us where it's at.?" She smiled and nodded, "Well it's kind of hard to get there if you don't know the short cuts." I frowned a little, "Here, I get off in 5 minutes, if you guys want to wait, I'll show you where it's at." I nodded. "Yeah, sure, thanks." She went back to the back and I looked at Phil, "It's our lucky day, I guess." Five minutes later, Skye walked over to us, and handed us a to go box. "It's our famous dessert." She just walked in front of us and led us to the back. "Did you guys drive here.?" We shook our head no. "Ok, I'll drive you guys then." We followed her to her car, a 2008 Dodge Charger in Emerald Green. "Is green your favourite colour.?" Phil asked her, "Now how did you know that.?" She laughed. We got in her car, Phil sat in the back, but I didn't know where to sit, Skye was already sitting in the drivers seat, and I looked in the window at Phil, his eyes darted to the passenger seat, I opened the door to her car and sat in. "So, what are you guys doin in good old America, vacation.?" Skye was making small talk. "We just wanted to make another vacation video, you see we are --" I began to say, "Youtube stars, oh yeah I know, I'm subscribed to Phil," She smiled and laughed a little, "I love it, your videos always make my days a little better." Phil just smiled at her, and looked at me. "Thanks, Skye, it's all for my fans." Phil laughed. I don't know why it hurt a little when she said that. I just smiled at her and looked at the road. We arrived a little under 10 minutes to the building, "Here, this is my number," Skye took my phone and typed in her number, "if you need a ride home, just let me know. It won't be a problem, I'll only be home for like 2ish hours, I have a gig tonight." We thanked her and walked into the building.