Family members and an arival

The trail makes a sharp turn from the door, stepping carefully I try not to fall. I walk ahead until the path widens then I wait for them to go ahead of me, Izzy steps on a loose rock and looses her balance. She falls scraping her arm then gets up, up ahead I see a stream of water and my throat instantly feels dry. I rush to it scooping my hands into the cold fresh water, I sip the water from my hands then I splash some of it on my face.
"Come on, I will fill up the water bottle" my father says, I move out of the way and stand next to Alex.
"Are you ok" Alex asks.
"Yah, I'm fine" I say, a thought that keeps nagging me is the fact that my birthday is tomorrow.
"Are you sure" he says nudging my arm with his elbow.
"My birthday is tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it" I say.
"What's so bad about a birthday" he asks.
"When my kind reaches a certain age we get a bucket of disgusting stuff dumped on our heads and it takes forever to get out of our clothes and hair" I say.
"No offense but, you guys have some pretty weird traditions and that also sounds like fun" he says.
"Not if it keeps happening for past 1,000 years" I say.
"Alright, let's keep going, we are getting close to it" my father says screwing the cap back on the water bottle, we follow him until we reach the cool shade of the overgrown trees.
"Hey, guys, can we rest here for a bit, I have a headache" Mary says sitting down on a rock.
"Yeah" my father says, I sit down leaning against a tree and as soon as I do my eye lids feel heavy and my legs burn. I close my eyes and fall asleep.
"What is wrong with you why did you do that to your own daughter" Mary yells startling me.
"Do what" I yawn.
"Now look, you woke her up" my father yells at her.
"Do what" I repeat.
"Nothing, it's not important" my father says.
"No, I think it is, what did you do" I snap as I get up but I fall from a shooting pain in my ankle.
"It's not important" he yells.
"Yes, it is, dad, tell me what you did" I say throwing my hand out pressing him against a tree.
"It didn't work, why didn't it work" he says under his breath.
"What didn't work" I yell.
"He wanted to get rid of your magic" Mary says, I lower my hand so he's no longer pressed up against a tree.
"What's going on" Izzy says getting up, Alex is still sleeping but then Izzy shakes him awake.
"Why did you want to get of my magic" I say holding my ankle that still hurts badly.
"Because, it scares me and I didn't want you to end up like your sister" he says.
"I don't have a sister" I say.
"Yes, you do, you met her once" he says.
"Once, do you think I would remember that" I demand.
"No, I didn't expect you to" he says, I heal my ankle and I get up.
"Happy birthday" Alex says cutting in, I give him a glare.
"Sorry" he says holding up his hands.
"Do you want meet your sister, we found her last night" my father says.
"No, daddy, I don't think she does" a tall thin girl in all black says steeping out from between two trees, her hair is black and her skin is pale. Her black dress stops just before her ankles and she's barefoot, her sleeves have a red ribbon tied in a bow at the ends. She has dark circles under eyes and rose red lips.
"Hey guys-who's she" my brother says walking to us.
"Hello brother, it's nice to see you again" she says stepping forward.
"Jeremy, meet your other sister, Ellie" my father says.
"It's nice to see you guys all grown up, Jeremy, you became Peter Pan, how" Ellie says.
"Long story, if you were my other sister, why did we never see you" he asks.
"Because, I left in search of dark magic, I found it and learned how to combine it with light magic" she says smiling.
"Where were you" I ask.
"I found a tower and I fixed it up, it was on a small island over looking our town and after the war I created that mountain to protect our town" she says.
"I'm confused, you have another sister" Alex says.
"Now who might you two be" she says turning to face them.
"I'm Alex and this is Izzy, we are friends of Margaret" Alex says, there they are a thought says.
"We've been found" Ellie says before I can, people with swords appear from behind the trees forming a circle around us.
"It's the ice cavern people" Izzy says.
"I'm sorry we had to interrupt this family reunion, but we can't let you live" the man with the dirty coat says.
"Hello again, how's Diana" my brother says.
"Don't bring er' up" he says throwing his sword but my brother catches it and snaps it in half scaring the man, they scurry like rats away from us.
"We need to move, come on" Jeremy says, we pack up our stuff and follow him.
"How's my little sissy doing" Ellie says to me.
"I'm fine, but why didn't you come visit us" I say stepping over a log.
"Because, daddy and I got into a fight, so I told him I would go find a source of dark magic and I left" she says smiling.
"Maybe you can teach me some things about magic" I say.
"I'd love to" she says giving me a little hug.
"We have to fly from this point, Jeremy you can carry Izzy and Margaret you can carry Alex, Ellie you can carry Mary" my father says, I walk over to Alex who looks terrified.
"Why do you look terrified" I say.
"Because the last time you carried me, you were going really fast and I'm afraid of heights" he says.
"Well, you don't have to worry" I say, I glance over at my brother who is picking up Izzy bridal style. I pick him up bridal style and I can tell by his face he doesn't like it.
"Your strong" he says.
"Ok, let's go, follow me" my father says, we spread our wings and launch off the cliff. I look down at Alex who is clutching my arm with all of his strength, I look back up and I dive down following my father. Ellie's wings look like their made from sliver, I look over at Jeremy who is battling with Izzy's hair. We weave our way through tall rocks and trees sticking out from the edges of the cliff, we shoot upwards then dive back down again. We land in a grassy clearing with a pond in the middle of it, I set Alex down who immediately throws up. Izzy and Mary look sick, Jeremy walks over to me.
"Next flight, I'm not going to carry Izzy, her hair kept getting in my face" he says, I laugh and so does Ellie.
"We need to jump into this pond all at the same time and we also need to hold hands for it work" my father says, Alex stands back up still looking sick. We walk to the pond and form a circle holding each other's hands, we jump into the cold pool of water falling onto a rocky hill. We let go and look out at the town, it still looks the same except for the roads. The roads were cobble stone but now they are made of stone slabs, few people are walking around the little town. We walk down the hill making our way to the town, I look up expecting to see a sky but instead I see rock with some holes letting light in.
"Stop, what you are doing here" an armed man says.
"We used to live here but the war forced us to leave" my father says.
"We don't let humans in anymore, we don't trust them" he says.
"Well, your going to have to trust these ones if you want to let us in" my father argues.
"Our rules are simple, don't let any humans in" the man persists.
"Alright, you guys stay out here and we will find a way to get you guys in" my father says turning to face us, we follow him leaving Alex, Izzy and Mary. We step up onto the sidewalk we reach our old home, my father opens the door and we walk inside. Instant joy fills me as step inside, I smile and sit down on a dark purple couch.
"to be honest, I never thought I would ever step foot in this house again after the war, it's a shame your mother didn't make it " my father says picking up an old cookie jar, there's a nock on the door and my brother answers. The leader of the town walks in without saying anything.
"The guard and I have discussed a way for your friends to get in" he says.
"Really, what is it" Ellie says with joy.
"They have to reveal a well kept secret" he says.
"Well, I think that will be interesting" my brother says.
"Me to, come on, we must hurry" he says walking out the door, my father sets the jar down on the round kitchen table and follows him. We follow him back to the entrance where they are waiting.
"Hello, I'm the leader of this town and in order for you to get in you must reveal a well kept secret" he says.
"Alright then, who wants to go first" Alex says clapping his his hands together once then stops.
"I will, I never came here with the army, I was running from my parents boat" Mary says.
"I-I didn't really like you when we first became friends"Izzy says to me.
"Margaret, ever since you fell asleep on my grass couch, I fell in love with you" Alex says.
"Thank you, you may now come in" the armed man says.

Two years later...
The town is finally no longer underground and Jeremy visits once in a while. Alex has experienced the bucket of garbage twice and Ellie has been teaching me more magic. Izzy has done more silly things including dressing up my brother in creepy clown costumes and princes dresses. Mary stood up to her stubborn parents and sent them back on their boat.
"Alex, I thought you said you wanted to help me make this pie" I say.
"Fine if you insist" he says joking.
"Hey, I wanna help to" Jeremy says.
"Did some one say pie" Izzy says running down the stairs.
"Don't forget about me" my father says walking in from outside, after hours of arguing over spoon and sugar and flower wars we put the pie in the oven.

The End

****
Hello everyone, I hope you enjoyed this book and if you did you can read the next book I will be working on called the girl after Alice. Please don't forget to comment or vote!!!!!
Thanks-lostgirl7845