A nightmare dream

I wake up looking around, I must be in a tree house.
"You're up" says the dark figure that took Elizabeth away.
"What are you" I demand.
"Merely a shadow" it replies hovering in front of me.
"Of what" I snap.
"Of Peter Pan" it replies.
"What" I say shocked.
"Alright, your doing just fine, now let's get started" it says.
"Get started with what" I ask.
"A test to solve a riddle" it says.
"Great, what's the riddle" I ask.
"After I tell you, you will fall into a deep sleep and you will have to solve the riddle, your friend is already there, waiting for you" it says.
"Ok, go ahead" I say.

"You will sleep forever more, until you find the crystal door" it says, I fall back falling asleep, I wake up in the dream to se Izzy standing over me.
"Hi, I've been waiting for you for like an hour" she says throwing her arms in the air, I stand up. The room we are in is all stone except for a shiny door in front of us.
"I think that's the crystal door we are looking for" I say pointing at the door.
"I wasn't told to look for a shiny door, I was told: four poster" she says shrugging.
"Where am I" somebody says, we both spin around to see who talked, my brother gets up off the floor and leans against the wall.
"Welcome to the riddles" a much deeper voice says booming.
"Why are you doing this, I never told you to do this" Jeremy yells.
"I got the idea to do so, in the middle of the room is three swords, you can use magic here" it says, we all walk to the chest and pull out a sword. A wall breaks loose and falls revealing tall pillars of rock surrounded by lava, similar rooms line the edges.
"Hey, Peter, what are we doing here" somebody yells from the room next to us.
"I have no idea" he yells back.
"Hello every one, now jump on the pillars to get to the middle" his shadow says, I walk to back of the room and run to jump onto the pillar in front of us, I jump to the next one as Izzy jumps on the one I was just on. I jump to the next almost loosing my balance, everybody else is closer to the middle then we are. I keep jumping until I get to the middle, I wait for Jeremy and Izzy who were right behind me.
"Is every body still here" Jeremy yells over the loud booms of lava.
"Yep" Felix yells back.
"The tests get harder as you make your way through and don't forget what you need to solve, you will sleep forevermore until you find the crystal door and four poster, threes a trap door in the middle" the shadow says, I walk over to the trap door and open it. I look down inside and all I see is a light shade of grey and a ladder going down, I start heading down the ladder when I get to the bottom I look up.
"It's all clear, you can come down" I yell up, I walk a little ways away giving people space to come down. The room is very large and has two doors on each wall, Jeremy is the second person to be off the ladder.
"So, what now" he asks.
"I don't know, I think we have to find a crystal door and something to do with four poster" I say.
"I know that but, how do we know what a crystal door looks like" he replies.
"No idea" I say, Felix and Izzy were standing right behind us the whole time we were talking.
"Can you tell us when you guys come down a ladder" he says to them, Felix rolls his eyes. Every body is down and waiting.
"Felix, Jarod, Josef and Liem go with Margaret and everyone else come with me" Jeremy says, our groups come and Jeremy heads off in one direction. I walk to the back wall and inspect each door closely.
"Find anything" Liem says.
"Maybe you should help me look instead of standing there" I reply back to him, he walks to the other door.
"I think I found the crystal door" he says.
"Awesome, lets go" I say, he twists the door nob but it won't open.
"It won't open" he says.
"Stand back" I reply holding my hands out towards the door, I thrust my hands and it bursts open.
"Got it" I yell over to Jeremy, he is still having problems opening a door, they run towards us and stop when they reach us. I flick my wrist lighting all the lights, the hallway we are in has blood splattered all over and it looks like it was once a cheery home. The door slams shut behind us and the youngest one whimpers, he runs up to me and grabs my arm for protection. I look over at my brother, he's looking at the blood splatters.
"So, we found it, now we have to look for something with four poster" Izzy says trying to move is along.
"Peter and I will check the rooms, you guys stay behind us and don't wander off" I say, Jeremy walks over to me. The first door looks like it must've been pink, he opens the door and I turn on the lights. Peeling yellow wallpaper and a dusty pink comforter, nothing dangerous. He closes the door and heads to the next room, he opens the door and I switch on the lights, the entire room is a deep shade of red. Something moves at the end of the bed, I look at Jeremy, he must've seen it to. He pulls out his dagger and walk slowly over to it. When he standing right behind it and looks over at me, I nod, he taps it and a little girl bolts up terrified.
"Hey, it's ok, I'm not going to hurt you" Jeremy says holding out his hand putting his dagger away.
"Who are you" snaps, her tangled blonde hair falls in face, she pulls it back with a rubber band.
"I'm Peter Pan, and over there by the door is my sister, Margaret, the lost boys are in the hall" he says calmly.
"Ok, can you help me" she whimpers.
"Yeah, of course, how long have you been here" he asks walking her to the door.
"Years, I stopped counting" she says.
"Ok, is there anything useful we need to know" he asks her.
"Yes, any rooms that are all red like this one, are safe and the is the night where he comes, I recommend staying in here for the night" she says, I signal for them to come in, once every one is in the room I close the door and lock it. We sit down on floor in a circle and wait. THUMP drag, THUMP drag, THUMP drag and it continues.

******
Mwa ha ha ha ha, what could be outside the door. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did don't forget to comment or vote. I hope you have a fun Halloween on Saturday!!!!!!
-lostgirl7845