The ship

My eyes fly open, I try to move but something is holding me back. I lean my head back only to find there is nothing there, In front of me is a door that must lead out to the deck. The room is dimly lit making it hard to see what is around me.
"Well I'm glad to see that your awake" a voice says from behind me.
"Who are you and why am I here" I demand staring at his face as he walks around to face me.
"I am commonly known as Captain Hook and you have something I want" he says pointing a hook at me instead of a hand, which makes sense that he's called that. His hair is black and his clothes are black leather.
"What do you want from me" I demand.
"Your power, it's the only way to defeat Peter Pan" he says smiling, I struggle against the chains holding me back, he lets out a small chuckle.
"What happened to Pandora's box" I ask.
"It sank to the bottom of the lake, then the squid somehow got to it and absorbed it" he says.
"You have your wings, love, you can use them all you want except you won't be able to break anything" he says digging in his hook onto my leg, I wince in pain and let out a small laugh.
"What's so funny to you dear" he says digging his hook harder into my leg, I let out a small scream.
"You don't even know who Peter Pan really is" I say smiling.
"Well who might he really be" he demands taking his off my leg.
"My brother, I don't care if you don't care because, I have something that you don't have" I say with a smirk.
"I didn't know he was your brother, I guess that makes it harder for me to get to your power" he says with a deep sigh.
"Exactly" I say spreading my wings and with full force I flap my wings until he is backed up against the wall, and since the room is circular I made a wind tunnel. The door blows off and he struggles to make his way over to the door way.
"Hard isn't it" I say my voice booming over the sound of the wind, he just looks at at me and is blasted out. I stop and wait for the rest of wind to funnel out of the room, I hadn't realized this before but when the wind was going out the door making a loud whistling noise, I hope Jeremy heard it. I close my wings and eyes and focus on the chains, I hear a click and I fall to the ground with a quiet thump. I look around to see if anyone saw me, thankfully no one did. I lean against the wall and peer out, I slowly walk out. I look up at the sky, it's dark, that makes it even better for me to escape.
"Going somewhere" a voice says behind me.
"I am actually" I say not turning around, Captain Hook walk around to face me.
"Where are you going then" he says cutting my arm with his hook.
"Have a drink, it helps you" I say with a smirk and handing him his flask.
"You know, I might have lied about the squid absorbing Pandora's box" he says holding out the box, I look down at it then look back at him. I spot movement from behind him, I smile a little. He smiles back, I roll my eyes and grab the box.
"You are very slow captain" Felix says.
"Hello Felix" he says turning around, I rush over behind of the lost boys.
"Hey, are you ok" the one in front of me says gesturing to my arm.
"I'm fine" I say.
"You go back to the camp, we will be back shortly" he says, I nod and launch myself off the ship. I look around as I hover high above the island trying to spot a campfire.
"What are you looking for" Jeremy says behind me.
"You" I reply turning to face him.
"I have to ask, how did they not notice your wings" I ask.
"I hid them" he says.
"How" I reply.
"I, I guess I don't remember how to" he says looking down at the ship below us.
"I have an idea, I know you have powers so why don't we use some magic on the ship" I he says with a smirk.
"Ok" I say poking his shoulder.
"Do what I do" he says holding a hand down toward the ship, I do the same. Seconds later our hands glow yellow, he flicks his wrist I follow and water starts to form a vortex around it.
"Wait, what about them" I ask worried. He looks back at me with a confused and slightly scared look on his face.

****
Hey everyone I hope you enjoyed the chapter and don't forget to comment or vote or both. Sorry if I haven't been updating for a while, this chapter took a while to write. Thanks for reading!!!
-lostgirl7845