The return

Back at the camp Jeremy is wrapping a bandage around my arm, I look up and see the group coming back. Some have a limp others are holding their arm or shoulder to stop the bleeding, the youngest of the group is holding on to a stick that he must've picked up on the way back, he leans on the stick and hops to a log.
"Well this does not look like it went well" he says turning to face them.
"It did actually, your sister had accidentally dropped the box, it hit me in the head" one of them says, I couldn't help but let out a small laugh. Jeremy waves his hand and all of the injuries have been bandaged up.
"I think it's time for you to go back" he says turning back to me.
"I think so to" I say.
"I will come with you to help you find your way back" he says grabbing my wrist and at the same time we spread our wings and launch of the ground sending one the boys off balance. After flying for a few minutes I look over at him, his face is serious but also sad.
"What's wrong" I ask.
"Nothing I'm fine" he says continuing to look ahead.
"Come on, I can see it in your eyes, something is bothering you" I say.
"Alright, yeah something is bother me, before I came to you above the ship I was at skull rock, it has an hour glass that shows me how much time I have left to live before my youth is taken from me" he says looking at me.
"How much time do you have left" I ask worried.
"Five days, and the only way to keep it is by getting the heart of the truest believer" he says looking back, we land on the other side of the island.
"Who has the heart of the truest believer" I ask.
"Alex" he says walking into the forest next to me.
"Wait, what do you mean Alex has the heart of the truest believer" I say running to catch up with him.
"Well the first was from a boy named Henry and that was supposed to give me infinite youth, but as you already know that didn't work out so well, that's why I need Alex's heart" he says.
"Oh, I didn't know how much he believed in the stories" I say looking down at my feet as I walk, when I look back up we are at the camp. My mom and dad sit on a log staring out into the cold icy water. Jess sits on a large rock also staring out into the ocean.
"Mom, dad, where's Alex" I ask.
"In the tent" my father says looking up at me then going back to looking out at the water, I fear something happened to him so I run to the tent and yank open the flap keeping it shut. Alex looks at me his hand covers his from the blinding sun behind me.
"I thought something happened to you" I say with relief.
"Something did happen to me" he says plainly.
"What happened" I ask sitting down beside him.
"I got shot" he says laying in his back, I look beside him to find a tray and the thing you use to get out a bullet, bloody tissues surround the tray.
"Oh, I see you got the bullet out" I say gesturing to the tray.
"Yeah about that, Peter Pan needs my heart" he says clutching his side.
"What, why" I say trying to sound surprised but judging by the look on his face it didn't work.
"That's why I'm here" Jeremy says startling me.
"Take my hand Alex" he says holding out his hand, Alex grabs it and they fly out of the tent. I sit in the tent and stare at the spot where Alex was once laying, I pick up the cutting knife that was hiding under the pillow. I set it back down and walk outside to my parents.
"Hey, there is something I need to tell you" I say.
"What is it" my mother says.
"When Jeremy was talking about taking me to Neverland he probably said that he is a lost boy right" I say.
"He did, why?" My father asks.
"That was a lie" I say sitting down in the sand.
"What, why would he lie to us" my father asks.
"I guess he didn't want you to know he is Peter Pan" I say, they look at each other in shock then look back at me.
"No no no, that can't be true" My mother says.
"Well, it is and he said that he needs Alex's heart to keep his youth" I say, my dad puts his head in his hands. I can't stand talking to them any more, so I get up and fly a long distance away from the island and land on a lonely rock in the middle of the giant lake. I scream at the top of my lungs and throw a rock into the water, I sit down and fiddle with the ball of dark magic in my hand. I watch it struggle to grow bigger, eventually I blast it into the water making the water swirl around the rock. I stand up and hover above was once a rock but is now an empty space, I let out another angry scream a and slowly raise my arms until my hands are facing the clouds. I form another shadow and blast it into the sky making the clouds grow dark, I look around trying to spot any hint of the island I flew away from. I see a small light coming from far front of me, I fly over to it thankful that it was the fire my mother lit. Moments later Jeremy comes back carrying Alex in his arms, he lays Alex down on the rock Jess was sitting on earlier.

******
First long chapter!! Sorry if it was boring, I still need to think of riddles that I can add. I hope your enjoying the book so far!!!!
Thanks- lostgirl7845